Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish I could download in English!

cowboyazcowboyaz Member UncommonPosts: 12

I tried to download but all the text is in a foreign language! If I get pass the download and get the game running is there an option for English by any chance?

Comments

• ShrewdcrowShrewdcrow Member UncommonPosts: 7

As far as I know they are working on an English DB to allow choosing what launguage players would like the game to be in. As for any kind of ETA on that, it's your standard "we are working on it and will get it out when we can" deals. :)

For the Empire!!

• F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124

Originally posted by Anix

As far as I know they are working on an English DB to allow choosing what launguage players would like the game to be in. As for any kind of ETA on that, it's your standard "we are working on it and will get it out when we can" deals. :)

Yea, that's pretty much it - I heard it could be a month or two, probably more. Which is fine : ) it's totally playable in Polish, apart from questing - since I have no idea what the NPCs want me to do : P lol

• cowboyazcowboyaz Member UncommonPosts: 12

Thanks, 

I'm downloading now. Thanks to Google Translator! Learning a little Polish along the way! Can't wait to "graj"!

Originally posted by cowboyaz

Thanks, 

I'm downloading now. Thanks to Google Translator! Learning a little Polish along the way! Can't wait to "graj"!

"Powodzenia"

: )

• boulibratboulibrat Member Posts: 17

This will be hard work for you but really  it is worth this ;)

• SaibamenSaibamen Member Posts: 3

For little translated English text you can change Lang=pl_PL to Lang=en_EN in Lang.ini :)

Originally posted by Saibamen

For little translated English text you can change Lang=pl_PL to Lang=en_EN in Lang.ini :)

Oh wow, thanks! I'll have to try that and see if it helps with figuring out some of these quests : )

• boulibratboulibrat Member Posts: 17

I propose  register on the forum and watch for english version. why tire of?  how you can play in english version 2 weeks later.