Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

So, saw a video where some of the devs were talking about their experiences in MMO and they mentioned DAoC as a big influence. Read later that Sanya Weathers (which if you don't know her move from under the rock you're living under) was involved in CM role. So, figured I'd check it out.

Tried to register on site 4 times, kept getting an error. Anyone else had this happen? Saw no message saying they were having issues.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Nevermind. It's picky on the naming convetion part. That or someone else was using the same name.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• Artymus77Artymus77 Member Posts: 140

im having problems signing up it keeps saying error try again and im sure im not picking a name that someone has????

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I had problems as well. The whole registration went smooth but when I try to log in to the forums, it's like I never registered.

edit- well I logged into the forums today so whatever was wrong is fixed now hopefully

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Just log in on the forum screen...thats what I do.