Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Video walk through of "The False Emperor" flashpoint on Hard mode.

toljartoljar Elk river, MNPosts: 132Member Uncommon

A new IRONFIST FISTFULL video has been posted up on how to deal with the "false Emperor" flashpoint on hardmode and can be located here. The strats used for all the fights on hardmode can also be used on normal and as I said it is highly suggested to get you into the swing of things.

The video is around 15 minutes long; however, I added in time stamps if you need to skip over to a fight you are stuck on.

So please enjoy the video I hope it helps everyone on that flashpoint or who is approaching the flashpoint.

(if the link button is dead use this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basAt7OVWM4&feature=youtu.be)

-toljar

IRONFIST Gaming community
www.ironfistgaming.com

Comments

• Moaky07Moaky07 Flushing, MIPosts: 2,096Member

Originally posted by toljar

A new IRONFIST FISTFULL video has been posted up on how to deal with the "false Emperor" flashpoint on hardmode and can be located here. The strats used for all the fights on hardmode can also be used on normal and as I said it is highly suggested to get you into the swing of things.

The video is around 15 minutes long; however, I added in time stamps if you need to skip over to a fight you are stuck on.

So please enjoy the video I hope it helps everyone on that flashpoint or who is approaching the flashpoint.

(if the link button is dead use this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basAt7OVWM4&feature=youtu.be)

-toljar

I havent looked at the video, but it is cool of ya to post it for folks.

I would suggest putting these videos in the spoilers forum though, as folks would be more apt to look there for this type of info.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• toljartoljar Elk river, MNPosts: 132Member Uncommon

Sounds good, I will keep that in mind for next time, thanks!

IRONFIST Gaming community
    www.ironfistgaming.com