Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FORUM GAME: Guess That Game!

2»

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by wormywyrm

Heres one that I don't think anyone will get:

A free sidescroller where almost everyone chooses the dreadlocks + dogtags in character creation because they just look so cool as they flip and turn in all directions as you launch across the screen, bunny hopping and using your jet-pack shoes towards the enemy teams flag.  /smoke

Sounds like my SWTOR experience...

My human Bounty hunter has dreadlocks and a jet pack, while the technollogy behind the game seems rather old.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185

A free sidescroller where almost everyone chooses the dreadlocks + dogtags in character creation because they just look so cool as they flip and turn in all directions as you launch across the screen, bunny hopping and using your jet-pack shoes towards the enemy teams flag.  /smoke

Didn't like mine? :/

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Originally posted by MaxJac

Lol I am sorry I thought that was your signature becaues it was in bold so I stopped reading after the first paragraph.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

Lol I am sorry I thought that was your signature becaues it was in bold so I stopped reading after the first paragraph.

I hate obnoxious signatures so I understand the confusion. Yours is Soldat I believe. I forgot that game existed, I am going to have to check it out again.

Mine reposted, in the unbolded variety. :P

What game am I?

Using deception is the whole basis of this game. Abducted at youth, and grown to fend off all sorts of invaders. Trick your opponents into their doom. There are so many possibilities! Possibly one of the best games of the millennia for the forward thinking gamer. You would have to be a bunch of loons to not like this game. Give it a try, you might find yourself happily snared.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Originally posted by Qazaam

Originally posted by Teala

I have an old game we use to play on the Commadore 64.   There was a temple complex you would explore looking for loots and the inhabitants were mostly ants and bugs.  What game was it?

Temple of Apshai?

Yes. 

What game am I?

Using deception :) is the whole basis of this game. Abducted at youth, and grown to fend off all sorts of invaders. Trick your opponents into their doom. There are so many possibilities! Possibly one of the best games of the millennia for the forward thinking gamer. You would have to be a bunch of loons to not like this game. Give it a try, you might find yourself happily snared.

We seem to have hit a wall. I made mine a good bit easier.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Looks like you've stumped us! Let's see if we can't get this going again...

This entry in the long-running Japanese RPG series allowed you to assemble a who's who cast of characters in your adventure to save the world, including (but not limited to) a mysterious mime, an ice creature, and a dog loving ninja.

What game am I?

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

No way I've stumped you guys with such an easy set of clues! Come on, now!