Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Dragona ad

teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

It looks like the guy has a freakish long neck.  It disturbs me.

Comments

• ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249

When I read the topic of this, I thought it was gonna be someone complaning about the females chest being so big and inappropriate for their children. Now that you say that though, he does have a long neck.

• PhoebesPhoebes Member UncommonPosts: 190

The girl on the right is worse .. It looks like her chest is part of another person leaning back.

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

I hope this game is about mutants fighting dragons.  if not, the advertising team needs to be canned asap

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

His neck isn't long, it's about what it should be. If you measure from chin to nipple the space should be about the same height as chin to top of head, which is about what it is. The black part of the armor is hiding the trapezius muscles (that muscle going from your neck to the shoulder) giving the illusion of an elongated neck.

That aside, that game is a piece of crap and that I see a banner for it 99% of the time while visiting this site irks the shit out of me.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

ironically, this game has some of the sexiest and best looking in-game characters!

whoever they hired to draw this add - i.e. the syphilittic long beck on the left and his in-bred sister with disproportional third boob on the right - was definitely not part of the visual design team.

Dragona is surprisingly fun too, my only gripe with it was the auto-walk to quests and auto-potion use features which made the game unnecessarily easy

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

The artist is actually very good but just like Simon Bisley do have have a bit of problem with proportions.

Both faces look great, but the lady is standing in a weird position what is rather impossible and the guy seems to have the neck from that tribe in Africa that makes them longer with neclaces.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

Still game itself is preety awful :/