Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guys they are fixing graphical issues!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

Originally posted by alkarionlog

Originally posted by Icewhite

• Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.

Took Blizzard almost four years to fix that one.  (Stop!  Not starting a forum war, just reminiscing.)

yeah when other company don't even had this kind of issue :)

Not many other games have that kind of travel, eq2 is the only one I can think of. 

• GweyrGweyr Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by Nazgol

If only they can fix my crash to desktop issue... Funny I don't see many graphics issue while playing.

I have had SWTOR reboot my computer twice so like once per week. Yes, I want it fixed but it's not major to me. I am happy they are fixing bugs and hope of the small ones that plague it get fixed soon.

• GweyrGweyr Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by Axxar

I still suffer from inexplicable FPS drops from time to time. I usually play at around 50-60 FPS, and can run Skyrim very smoothly on maximum settings, but sometimes my FPS drops to around 20 in SWTOR for no apparent reason.

Have you tried turning off shadows, they are really buggy atm.

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Originally posted by tixylix

I've taken a framerate hit since the last patch and now I'm only getting 30FPS....

The weird thing is the game uses no more than 20% of my GPU and my CPU is running ar 25% with the game running. I can push my PC with encoding in the background and it doesn't impact performance. There is something wrong with a game that is using hardly any resources and yet it runs like shit. My mate has 580SLI and he only gets like 6FPS in battlegrounds and cannot play the game. I have 6970Crossfire so it isn't an ATI or Nvidia issue and we both have 6 core I7s and 12+GB of ram.

Thing is lots of people are having the same issues, the forums are going mad about low framerate and Gamebreaker TV half the people on there with good PCs have the same issue. The game looks like a 5 year old MMO and I can max out Battlefield 3 at an 80FPS average with AA turned on full.

They need to do something or lots of people will quit.

I will admit to poor optimization on their end.  My PC isn't the very top of the line,  but I can run everything on max usually,  with good framerates, and I'm usually able to record most of my gameplay, or some of it at least.. but lately I'm already at 30FPS before running fraps... which cuts it down to 15- 20 FPS which is unplayable.

It wasn't like that in beta at all.

itds yoru computer, im sorry i dont have a top line computer but my frame rates out in world in pvo and everywhere never got below 75 and im on high settings . So i dont know what to tell u and most of the time my framerate is 110 fps 

So im just not having any framerate issues in game. i have had a bit of lag where it dropped to 20  for a 2 min period once or twice but 99 pct of my time im between 80-110 fps .

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by kalinis

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Originally posted by tixylix

I've taken a framerate hit since the last patch and now I'm only getting 30FPS....

The weird thing is the game uses no more than 20% of my GPU and my CPU is running ar 25% with the game running. I can push my PC with encoding in the background and it doesn't impact performance. There is something wrong with a game that is using hardly any resources and yet it runs like shit. My mate has 580SLI and he only gets like 6FPS in battlegrounds and cannot play the game. I have 6970Crossfire so it isn't an ATI or Nvidia issue and we both have 6 core I7s and 12+GB of ram.

Thing is lots of people are having the same issues, the forums are going mad about low framerate and Gamebreaker TV half the people on there with good PCs have the same issue. The game looks like a 5 year old MMO and I can max out Battlefield 3 at an 80FPS average with AA turned on full.

They need to do something or lots of people will quit.

I will admit to poor optimization on their end.  My PC isn't the very top of the line,  but I can run everything on max usually,  with good framerates, and I'm usually able to record most of my gameplay, or some of it at least.. but lately I'm already at 30FPS before running fraps... which cuts it down to 15- 20 FPS which is unplayable.

It wasn't like that in beta at all.

itds yoru computer, im sorry i dont have a top line computer but my frame rates out in world in pvo and everywhere never got below 75 and im on high settings . So i dont know what to tell u and most of the time my framerate is 110 fps 

So im just not having any framerate issues in game. i have had a bit of lag where it dropped to 20  for a 2 min period once or twice but 99 pct of my time im between 80-110 fps .

What resolution are you playing at? Throwing out fancy FPS numbers just like that isn't enough.

Oh and mind repeating the same in this thread? I'm positive your comment will be well received by many who are running high end configs or rigs that more than meet the minimum required.

949 replies and almost 55.000 views. Edit: there were more threads on the same subject before the one I linked. image

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by Jarazar

Check this bug out. It would definitely break up the leveling monotony...

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/719587/star-wars-the-old-republic-dancing-glitch-is-hilarious-highly-problematic/

Exploiters get banned already.

I like dancing a lot, but not in combat ^^