Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Argenta (East) or Elena (West)

AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

I live in East coast. But i play the game pretty late.. let say.. 10pm+ 

Elena (West) is alway normal/busy...

Argenta (East) fair most of time, and normal during prime time.. 

Are both server located in same location? I'm using FIO and my connection is extremely fast. 

Comments

• ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249

One says East and other West, and you ask if their in the same location? What would be the point of labeling them that if they was right beside one another?

If you don't mind dealing with a higher ping go with West if your that worried about being on a lower population server. Honestly though, their populations are probably about the same.

• AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

Originally posted by Kraiser

One says East and other West, and you ask if their in the same location? What would be the point of labeling them that if they was right beside one another?

If you don't mind dealing with a higher ping go with West if your that worried about being on a lower population server. Honestly though, their populations are probably about the same.

Do you have any idea of what you saying?

ofc i know why they label east and west server but sometime game server was in one location. 

population are about the same?  i told you Argenta (East) server is alway fair.. and  Elena (West) is always normal/busy. 

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

Argenta wasn't bad when I played on it, not sure what the population is like anymore. Most everyone was upset when Nexon-NA tried to screw us again on the prices for the cash shop.

Last we checked it was 13000 WON for a reset scroll, and over in North America they tried to charge us $20.00

Then they held an event where you would play for an alotted amount of time everyday for 10 days or so, and at the end of those 10 days you would receive what they advertised as "Dragon Wings". What the players received when the event was over was "Wings of the Wyrm" from the KR translation, which is from their cheap 3000 WON starter package. Not only did the wings not look the same but they offered only 5% speed, as opposed to the 12% speed real dragon wings have.

Not to mention they lowered our drop rate by an absurd percent, we were lucky if we even got an item from rare chests.

Korea is once again a different story. I really do wonder what it must be like the play the game as it was meant to be played. Before Daniel S. Kim ruins EVERYTHING! Nothing like doing 7 raids and not getting a single drop.

The straw that broke the camels back is when the messed with the pvp by making it so stats matter, before all stats were a set amount upon entering the arena, now you can increase your stats by up to 300% by wearing BiS gear and enhancing it +15, or by buying gold and then buying the armor pre-enhanced... pay to win.

As for your question about location East is in Kansas, and West is in California.