Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pvp ? Oh my God what a joke!!!

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Originally posted by Nazgol

Originally posted by Paragus1

Whether PvP is not the main focus, it needs to be given more focus for long-term viability of the game.   The other theme parks tacked it on as an afterthought, and many of them are collecting dust in the bargin bin right now with a free to play model.  The game is modeled around galactic war between the Jedi and the Sith, to shrug off the PvP aspect of your game and boil it down to something like Hutball is a mistake in my opinion.  I wouldn't hold previous theme parks up as the model to follow given their track record of long term viability, and I think what the OP is saying carries some merit.

So that must be why Darkfall is doing gang busters right now.

Strawnman argument. The failure of Darkfall is not because it contains PvP but for a list of other issues randing from poor engine to UI to unrestricted FFA full loot PvP.

That does not mean that PvP in itself is not a major feauture of MMORPGs. There was a poll on this site not long ago and there over 75% said that they want some form of PvP in MMORPGs so it is definetely a very popular feature.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Whether PvP is not the main focus, it needs to be given more focus for long-term viability of the game.   The other theme parks tacked it on as an afterthought, and many of them are collecting dust in the bargin bin right now with a free to play model.  The game is modeled around galactic war between the Jedi and the Sith, to shrug off the PvP aspect of your game and boil it down to something like Hutball is a mistake in my opinion.  I wouldn't hold previous theme parks up as the model to follow given their track record of long term viability, and I think what the OP is saying carries some merit.

problem with darkfall and MO is bugs, lag, and exploits used, the problems is not the genre, is the way its was delived and done

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

Originally posted by Yamota

.....Besides I dont need to move on about anything, this is a forum and people discuss games here. If you can't handle that then it is you who need to move on.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Far too many posters on this site need to read that sentence. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Cecropia

Originally posted by Omni1rbb

PvP in Swtor is balanced and fun.

The 10-50 warzones are a great idea.

Pvp is just the new bandwagon the haters and trolls are jumping on because they failed at hating everything else (they were proven wrong).

Naw, man. Anyone who has experience with PVP in MMOs can tell you that what SWTOR brings to the table is complete garbage. It's has some great PVE and it's a very well made game, but don't kid yourself or anyone reading these forums who might be curious about giving SWTOR a shot.

SWTOR is far from perfect, bud. It has some of the worst PVP I've ever seen in an MMO, and I've pretty much played them all.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Originally posted by Creslin321

Originally posted by pierth

OP, you may be interested to know that much like every other themepark MMO, PvP wasn't the main focus. I know, how horrifying!

It was the main focus in WAR ;).  Not that it turned out well, but I'm just saying.

It was the only focus in WAR, which is why the game failed miserably.  

Anyway, to the OP, yes, PvP will need some work in this game, but complaining about only 3 Warzones at launch is silly.  Aside from the aforementioned WAR, not many themeparks launch with a whole lot more.  

Anyway, 3 issues I have with the current PvP in TOR, aside from the fact that I suck at it:

1) Level 50's need their own bracket because once at endgame, they have the ability to improve the strength of their character beyond what would be fair even in a bolstered environment.  I am sure we will see this happen, and the only reason BW hasn't done it yet is because they are waiting  for more people to hit level cap.

2) Don't like that you can't queue up for whatever warzone you want.  

3) The lag in the warzones is horrible.  Really, the only place, aside from when I'm riding around on my speeder, that I experience lag.  But for someone who sucks at PvP to begin with , playing with lag is a killer for me.

• DOGMA1138DOGMA1138 Member UncommonPosts: 476

Originally posted by Mesfenlir

First of all let me begin saying I am not a native speaking person so apologies for my low level.

Been a player of warhammer 2 years, I play mmos mostly for the pvp, I played conan , aion ,even darkfall.

The reasons I say swtor pvp is pathetic are:

1) Only 3 warfronts - I know they will add more later but still, war had 16 at the beginning of the game (2 more later)

And WoW had 0 for a year so what? I know its is not an "excuse" but ToR is not a PVP centirc game, WAR was a PVP game with some PVE elements just like DOAC was.

2) They mix level 10 players against 50s. I dont know who was the genius that took this decision. I dont care if you are buffed to 50 level. If you are against 5 level 50 players and you have 3 under 20s well.... And things will get worse in the future when a lot of players will be pvp full geared.

Yes and no, PVP gear is more rellevant than level for most classes i've seen enough battles including my self where low levels got the highest score, ranged and support classes can PVP from level 10 just fine, melee / toolkit classes are will have bit more issues tho

3) You cant choose the wf you wish to join.

I dont mind it really, i think it is for the best since the alternative is that people will only play the Warzone that gives the highest XP/Tokens per hour just like what happened in WoW, there is a reason why blizzard had to implement the "Weekend" system personally i loved BG's untill around the 1st expansion where BG faction rewards became meaningless and where the PVP system was whored out and became a loot fest. I missed the times were you had to farm AV to get the unstopable force or the lobomizer :D

4) Too much cc - they never learned the lesson from war. 

Yes they did you cannot chain CC any one because of the resolve system, once the resolve bar gets too high they will be immnue to any CC that will bring it to the max, and CC's will break very early once it reaches the mid point.

5) Fighting is chaotic due to camera position - Its too big the view (I dont know if you can change that)

There are ways to fix the camera both with settings and play style, double button movement frees the wasd keys and also fixed just about every camer issue you can ever have.

6) IU doesnt help much either.

UI indeed sucks

7) Unbalanced (operative/smuggler) 

Hmmm? i dont know about you but i eat agents for breakfest launch and dinner as a shadow, operatives give me a bit more trouble since they can melee a bit, but snipers are just nomnomlol...

8) No rewards for killing players on open pvp.

Good, rewards for killig players in Open PVP execpt the designated PVP planets will turn the game into a gankfest.

9) Pvp servers are a joke.

Ok, i dont know what you mean by that but go play AION...

10) Instanced zones.

And if the zones were not "instanced" what would you do? swim trough space to another planet? the planets are mostly uninstanced, if you mean to the population instance planets then 100-150 people per "instance" is sufficient enough, and the bigger the planet the more people it can hold on each instance. Since this is a PVE story driven game there are many more "named" mobs to kill and i rather have that than having to wait in line for a spawn or have WoW/Rift spawn rates where you have 60 dead couprses of the same mob on the floor at the time.

And so.... If you have a strong pve game (like swtor is) its no big deal but:

1) Crafting sucks.

Crafting sucked in just about every game i ever played, the only game which i belive crafting doesnt suck its EVE but just about every thing there is player crafted. The good crafting things come from schematics that need to be found with discovery missions or looted from instances/world drops. Also leveling an item to an "advanced"/"epic" level usually brings in on par with green items 3-4 crafting levels above it.

2) A lot of bugs.

No bugs

3) Too linear.

Hmm not really, its only liniear at first, but its a story driven game it cannot be non-liniar unless you want to ignore the story completly.

4) Voice quests are great but 90% of them are useless.

All quests are "Useless" if you only do them to gain XP, some of the quests were enjoyable for the rest there is the 1/2+space bar spam

5) Guilds are...... wait, guilds? Or a bunch of friends together? Not many options.

Guild options are lacking atm but just adding stuff from others games will not work for every game, ToR is dfifrent than WoW, or WAR, devs need to see what guild mechanics will actually be required and add them as time goes by, same thing goes for just about any thing else.

6) My personal opinion, music is not as great as I expected, I can say that one of the main songs its directly inspired in a roman movie, ben-hur maybe? Not bad at all but compared to conan´s......

Hmmm have you watched the SW movies? Do you know why the imperial speak with british accents? the empire was build as the roman empire of the SW universe, in all of the holywood movies the romans allways sopke in a british accent thats why the emprials speak that way to. Any how back on track ToR music was composed by John Willams(he is not there just for credits) and several other composers, the music on most planets is great and honestly i've spend about 6-7K on jukebox tokens in the tatooine cantina just to hear mad about me song :P

7) Few classes and you cant change your spec after you chose it.

I agree that the classes are few in number, and i would loved to have BH's, Agents, Troopers, and Smuglers available for all sides, but BW wanted not to be "WoW" in that aspect and the investment for the story of each class kinda made it impossible to launch with 9-12 classes as some games do today.

8) Only humanoids, no jawas, yodas etc.... as a class.

With how LoS works in this game at i am happy with that but i would want to see more aliens, not jawas tho they freak me out.

I am not a hater, rest assure. All in all I think the game has a lot of possibilities if improved correctly but it will take months and by the time it happens, guildwars2 will be released (hoping)

I think star wars galaxies was a thousand times better than this. I feel sorry for the veterans hearing the main reason they play this game its because there is no other star wars mmo and they can talk again with fellow gamers. :(

For me its a big dissapoint but if people enjoy it, good for them.

I BE YELLOW!

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741

Darkfall's problem is not the PvP, it's the other activities (or lack there of) and the company's complete mishandling of their game.  It's a completely pointless comparison when we are comparing a small indie company with 40 people who spent around 15 Million, to a massive giant of a developement house throwing well northward of 100 Million+, with probably hundreds of people assigned to the project, and the most famous IP of all time.

Bioware definitely has the resources, I don't think anyone here will doubt that esprecially with how much EA has riding on the success of the game.   The question is did they look at all the games that tried to do what they are doing before them and failed?  People didnt quit those other MMOs because they lacked story, they quit because the end game was shallow and lacking.  If your IP is based around a war between 2 idialogical factions, one would hope that PvP would play a bit more of a role than a casual afterthought.

• NazgolNazgol Member Posts: 864

Originally posted by Tamanous

Originally posted by Tamanous

Most of the rambling he said has nothing to do with pvp.

Also all mid to high level worlds NEVER phase. I just spent 3 hours flagged (on a RP server btw) in republic lands on Belsavis and didn't see a single Republic players. Why? Because the high level pop isn't high enough yet ... not because the world is phased. 

For the most part I enjoy the hell out of pvp. I waited until I was over 30 and geared and having been doing well against level 50's ever since. There needs tweaking such as Ilum rework (somewhat), changes to bolster or when enough 50's to put them in their own tier and rewards for open world pvp participation.

Those are growing pain tweaks and are expected. But most importantly ... this has never been advertised as a pvp game. Coming here to do that primarily at launch only reveals your personal failers.

I dont know what you mean with advertised as PvP but the lead game designers have repeteadly said that this game will have alot of endgame PvP content and even said they have people from WAR to achieve just that. So tt sounds more like you dont want it to be the focus so rather revealing your personal failers.

You are the one voicing opinion. You assumed there would be the level of content upon release to entertain you. I have read no such promises from Bioware. They only stated the mechanics they put into the game. You have played those mechanics and feel it is lacking. Therefore you come to the forums to cry about it instead of simply becoming self aware, dealing with it or moving on.

There has only ever been one thing promised about this game ... that it is a voice acted, story driven mmo. The game is the collection of all the included mechanics. To judge an entire game from one mechanic is silly. It isn't it's focus. It will however change, be ballanced and have content added to pvp. You really need to sit back and look at yourself. You come to complain about something, mock others ... and then go back and play the same game? Who are you trying to convince? Us? We didn't make the game. Give feedback to Bioware. Specifically test the mechanics you think are lacking and provide alternatives. There is nothing balanced in your feedback. Just screaming and insults as if Bioware and anyone who doesn't agree to all your points has personally devoted their lives to making yours worse.

First of all, you are the one who started with the mocking of other people, I just returned in kind. Second of all I am not crying or screaming about anything, I am simply stating the fact that PvP is simply lacking in this game and that Bioware has repeteadly said that they will have alot of PvP content in the end game.

Besides I dont need to move on about anything, this is a forum and people discuss games here. If you can't handle that then it is you who need to move on.

What makes you think it is lacking? Do you play the game? My experience is that the pvp is done pretty well. I do agree about the lag and being able to select your warzone though.

In Bioware we trust!

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

4. I dont know why so many like the voice-overs.  I thought they were awful.  I know star wars dialogue was always a little cheesy, but this takes it to a new level.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Originally posted by Cthulhu23

Originally posted by Creslin321

Originally posted by pierth

OP, you may be interested to know that much like every other themepark MMO, PvP wasn't the main focus. I know, how horrifying!

It was the main focus in WAR ;).  Not that it turned out well, but I'm just saying.

It was the only focus in WAR, which is why the game failed miserably.  

Anyway, to the OP, yes, PvP will need some work in this game, but complaining about only 3 Warzones at launch is silly.  Aside from the aforementioned WAR, not many themeparks launch with a whole lot more.  

Anyway, 3 issues I have with the current PvP in TOR, aside from the fact that I suck at it:

1) Level 50's need their own bracket because once at endgame, they have the ability to improve the strength of their character beyond what would be fair even in a bolstered environment.  I am sure we will see this happen, and the only reason BW hasn't done it yet is because they are waiting  for more people to hit level cap.

2) Don't like that you can't queue up for whatever warzone you want.  

3) The lag in the warzones is horrible.  Really, the only place, aside from when I'm riding around on my speeder, that I experience lag.  But for someone who sucks at PvP to begin with , playing with lag is a killer for me.

problem with war was not because it was pvp teh main focus but the bugs and balance, tehy did for each side a diferent class who was to be unique, but with that you have balance issues, also people complaining about sides, most everyone choose chaos because the chaos art was a lot better then order, and several otehr problems.

!) rule of all games with battlegrounds or not, even with the lvl balance thing they put it you still lack or skills or skill lvl to beat someone with higher lvl, that thing about raise the lvl of everyone during combat(or give buggs to lesser the gap) is just to hide the fact, you are too low to be there, its nothing new and reapeating same mistakes don't make you smarter.

2) that is true another lack of thinking, lets just force everyone play that annoying hutball thing, if not I doubt anyone would even play it.

3) I leave that up to you, since I didn't come close to the launch day, for someone who blocked half world saying it was to keep the quality, its worse then indie companys did, really I think the only company who did a good thing in the launch day was trion on rift, and even so it was not that good, but hey, they launch to whole world not only half of it.

really I know lots of guys love bioware and love even more star wars, and remembering kotor, you would think hey no way they would do something wrong right?

well ever since Bioware is part of EA they are losing they touch, criativity, and originality, each game they just make it worse now, with less content to try and push DLCs on us, and since most of people say its ok, they keep doing it.

really guys we all should now keep in mind then bioware "golden age" is long gone, they sold they sould to ea way of bussiness, so we can hope for even wrose things to come by.

I gave SWTOR 3 months top, in 6 doubt even half of the people playing in the launch will still be there, MMOs should never be made was focus on story, it should be focus on char progression, and world.

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

I agree with most of the top half of your list.

BTW, you can increase the distance of the camera in options.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Op prob should have stuck with his rant against PvP when he went to PvE he lost all credibility. PvP is indeed not as good as PvE , but hopefully it will improve with time. I have only played PvP a few times but hut ball was confusing and I think I only saw the ball once LOL. void was better but yes it needs improving

• MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

The people that claims there are no bugs in this game need to play the game seriously.

Sometimes my weapon disappears without a reason.... that is no bug right?

You press the "g" key (guild) and sometimes you cant see nobody connected (and they are) or you can see them all.

Weapons sometimes keep firing all the time even when you are not in combat.

You kill a npc but last a sec before he fall to the ground.

Beasts floating in the air.

A bug in warzones that logs you out.

You really are playing same game right?

I never said swtor was a pvp game but as a pve game it is incomplete.

And yes both star wars galaxies and fallen earht had and has deeper crafting and many games too only game that i found with worse craft was war. Cyberteches patchs are the ultimate joke, whats the point of having like 100 recipes to upgrade your gear if each time you find an orange item its much much better than you can craft atm? I was  a cybertech btw.

So having ONLY 3 wf is ok? Sure, even rift that is a pve game had 4 at launch. 

Ironically people are saying that the game is new and it has a bright future so they are well aware if its lows I am not talking about the future, I am talking at the actual state of the game.

• EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879

the game is called star WARS for god sake not star peace. the need to make PVP viable on both PVE and PVP servers.  make a whole planet RVR like (yeah i know there is Illum but thats more like wintergrasp than RVR).

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

The people that claims there are no bugs in this game need to play the game seriously.

Sometimes my weapon disappears without a reason.... that is no bug right?

You press the "g" key (guild) and sometimes you cant see nobody connected (and they are) or you can see them all.

Weapons sometimes keep firing all the time even when you are not in combat.

You kill a npc but last a sec before he fall to the ground.

Beasts floating in the air.

A bug in warzones that logs you out.

You really are playing same game right?

I never said swtor was a pvp game but as a pve game it is incomplete.

And yes both star wars galaxies and fallen earht had and has deeper crafting and many games too only game that i found with worse craft was war. Cyberteches patchs are the ultimate joke, whats the point of having like 100 recipes to upgrade your gear if each time you find an orange item its much much better than you can craft atm? I was  a cybertech btw.

So having ONLY 3 wf is ok? Sure, even rift that is a pve game had 4 at launch. 

Ironically people are saying that the game is new and it has a bright future so they are well aware if its lows I am not talking about the future, I am talking at the actual state of the game.

Im playing the game atm and not a fanboy of star wars or even themeparks altogether. You are correct there are glitches/bugs. The thing SWTOR has going for it is the story, and the gameplay.  It is fun doing space combat one minute, Warzones the next minute, and doing class missions the next. 

How long that will last Im not sure as I think I will always long for a modern sandbox game that works.

• KaocanKaocan Member UncommonPosts: 1,270

Few words is all I have on the topic of this one.

Level 27, Valor 27 character. Have been ranking in the top 3 on medals won in every WZ for the past 17 levels. Already have a Battelmaster Gear bag in the vault, almost have my 1000/1000 level 50 speeder paid for, and plan on being 1000/1000 on my commendations long before I hit level 50 and can start to use them (and thats also with buying the lvl 20 orange PvP gear for myself and all my companions as uniforms too).

Yes, if you're up against a level 50 who has Battlemaster gear on, you will get eaten. But you also have to remember how much work they have already put in to PvP to get that gear, they are by no means just another PvE once in a while player in PvP. They were good at it long before they got that gear, and they will beat your ass just beacuse they are better than you, so dont blame the setup of the game for you losing to them. 

Yes, we could use a few more Warzones, no they do not need to be split among levels, all you get from doing that is twinks...who by the way will still eat you because they are better than you and have better gear.

As for the need to pick the warzone you can go to, well it would be nice if people who keep saying that would wake up and figure out why it is the way it is first. 99% of the time these people complain because all they ever see is Huttball, but they have no idea why that is. My suggestion, learn what makes Huttball special and why they see so much of it before they keep biatching about it.

As for the other complaints from the OP, PvE complaints...in a thread he made titled PvP...all this does is further emphasize that he just sucks at the game entirely and should probably go back to whatever game he came from....you know, the one that is easier.

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

its been stated many times its a pve game and their main focus will always be pve and voice over thats where the money is going to.  Why would they learn anything from WAR consider these guys are all BW with no mmo exp with few failed War left over joined later on.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

pvp in swtor is what you expect from a themepark mmo, tacked on at the last minute. This games main focus will be raiding and dungeons and every content update will have a new raid added just like with wow. got to keep them chasing that carrot on a stick.

• Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324

Strawnman argument. The failure of Darkfall is not because it contains PvP but for a list of other issues randing from poor engine to UI to unrestricted FFA full loot PvP.

That does not mean that PvP in itself is not a major feauture of MMORPGs. There was a poll on this site not long ago and there over 75% said that they want some form of PvP in MMORPGs so it is definetely a very popular feature.

The problem with that statment is that the 75% of people who voted for PvP on these boards is about 5% of the SWTOR population..

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

First of all let me begin saying I am not a native speaking person so apologies for my low level.

Been a player of warhammer 2 years, I play mmos mostly for the pvp, I played conan , aion ,even darkfall.

1) Only 3 warfronts - I know they will add more later but still, war had 16 at the beginning of the game (2 more later)

2) They mix level 10 players against 50s. I dont know who was the genius that took this decision. I dont care if you are buffed to 50 level. If you are against 5 level 50 players and you have 3 under 20s well.... And things will get worse in the future when a lot of players will be pvp full geared.

5) Fighting is chaotic due to camera position - Its too big the view (I dont know if you can change that)

10) Instanced zones.

1) Crafting sucks.

2) A lot of bugs.

3) Too linear.

5) Guilds are...... wait, guilds? Or a bunch of friends together? Not many options.

6) My personal opinion, music is not as great as I expected, I can say that one of the main songs its directly inspired in a roman movie, ben-hur maybe? Not bad at all but compared to conan´s......

I am not a hater, rest assure. All in all I think the game has a lot of possibilities if improved correctly but it will take months and by the time it happens, guildwars2 will be released (hoping)

I think star wars galaxies was a thousand times better than this. I feel sorry for the veterans hearing the main reason they play this game its because there is no other star wars mmo and they can talk again with fellow gamers. :(

Ahhhh   My dear Mesfinlir.... a simple review of your previous post shows your true colors rather quickly. You have been complaining about the game as far back as I can see, well before it's release... On Dec. 20... the day the game came out.. you signed a post titled "who thinks this game will fail". 

When you have a past such as this, I can't take your post seriously. You say it's not as great as you expcted.. well, it's clear from your previous post that you went into the game wanting to hate it. It never stood a chance. But, as you say, it is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. 

Good luck in your future game endevours. 

• Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324

Originally posted by Praetalus

10) Instanced zones.

1) Crafting sucks.

2) A lot of bugs.

3) Too linear.

Ahhhh   My dear Mesfinlir.... a simple review of your previous post shows your true colors rather quickly. You have been complaining about the game as far back as I can see, well before it's release... On Dec. 20... the day the game came out.. you signed a post titled "who thinks this game will fail". 

When you have a past such as this, I can't take your post seriously. You say it's not as great as you expcted.. well, it's clear from your previous post that you went into the game wanting to hate it. It never stood a chance. But, as you say, it is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. 

Good luck in your future game endevours. 

Haters gonna hate.

True story

• MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

So now I am a hater I guess...

Funny I am a hater that pre-ordered the game in september. And later upgraded to a digital edition. Yes cos I want to spend bucks on a game and later hate it so much!!!!!

I dont hate swtor by no means, I just dont like it I am expressing my thoughts about what I think is wrong with it.

You have not idea what are you talking about boys.

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

i did 2 of the warzones last nite. im not a pvp fan at all. i usually avoid it in wow and i had a blast, i got to do alderaan and hutball. 

Sure i suck at pvp and got my butt handed to me more then a few times on huttball. That said i had a blast. 

I have a 30 sith inquisitor but havent done pvp on him yet. i havent even gone and tried open world pvp yet.

pvp wasnt just added on to this game. They had a whole team in gabe armentelengo working on pvp, most of them past mythic employees. 

they just put most of there effort into there open world pvp zones which exist on 11 planets. i had no issues in pvp by the way my abilities seemed to all work just fine as long as i didnt get hit with an interrupt.

• MaGicBushMaGicBush Member UncommonPosts: 689

Originally posted by Omni1rbb

PvP in Swtor is balanced and fun.

The 10-50 warzones are a great idea.

Pvp is just the new bandwagon the haters and trolls are jumping on because they failed at hating everything else (they were proven wrong).

This. I am actually suprised how good the bolster system is. I wouldn't pay them any attention, it's the same 3-4 people that apparently dislike the game but sure do find reason to visit it's forum. Kinda sad really.

No, I completely agree with this as well. I like the game, and don't post much here. But it's obvious at the moment the PvP is lackluster, I really hope they fix some things by the end of the month(add in the level 50 pvp bracked for starters). The bolster system is horrible, not sure how you could really think other-wise? Higher level players still have a huge advantage with gear and ability rotation.

--------------------

-Currently playing FFXIV, and BDO.