Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EoG (Empires of Galldon) Main Thread

is it good? is it new? the questions are running around my mind and banging against my brain. im thinking its a new game to this site cuz this is the first post on the forum (YAY) but it might be good, i will be posting my experience on this game for you guys. this is actully just the main thread, for posting everything you want.

This game sounds promising, fantasy and empires kinda makes me wanna play!

MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Steveoboi

PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a

Browser Game

~Kamran

Comments

• iToxiiCziToxiiCz Member Posts: 34

this game is dumb first the link doesnt work

THEN it says its a text-based game?

i just LOATHE them types of games.. as soon as soon as i see the words text-based game i CHOKE.

So if you hate text games like me, dont play!

~Kamran

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

how do u even play a text based game? god sounds liek sumone who loves to text woudl love this game....

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Scypheroth

how do u even play a text based game? god sounds liek sumone who loves to text woudl love this game....

Even if today's generation was capable of understanding text-based games, your post is a stellar example of why they would have a lot of trouble playing them.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre