Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the hacking contest, errr Aion

MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

NcSoft denied to fix the following exploits since open beta:

- Attack speed hack

- Run speed hack

- Gravity hack

- Animation hack

- No Glide CD hack

- Clear View Hack

- Zoom hack

- Re-Rez Timer Hack

- Minimap Hack

- etc

So enjoy your cheating contest as soon as the game goes F2P.

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
/where God
ERROR: Target could not be found
/target Believer
/skill science
You missed your target since Believer ignores science
/skill logic
You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.

Comments

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

It actually is going f2p

But in europe

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

Since I just got sold by NcSoft to one of the main P2W companies it was hard not to know that the game goes F2P inside EU soon (;

This is simply a warning to people that think they'll be able to play the game in a legit way. Most exploits are well known and used for over two years and even 3.0 - which is not even sure to be released in EU - still has those exploits working.

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• ukdopeukukdopeuk Member Posts: 22

latest news on offical forum is those cheaters "people using hacks or purchased kinah who were banned " are able to log in and accept f2p agreement.

so when f2p starts you will probably see mass advertise of kinah and more blatant cheaters.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Is there actually a PvP game in existance that does not have hacks and cheats?

Google 'SWTOR' and 'hack' for instance.

I don't understand this thread really... and have to say looking at the contributers I have to question it's validity and motives.

Originally posted by vesavius

I don't understand this thread really... and have to say looking at the contributers I have to question it's validity and motives.

I googled for "SWTOR" and "hack" and got lots of fake sites. None had a working hack or bot, so I don't really understand what you are trying to say? In case I oversaw anything, does it allow you to solo nearly all bosses while you are afk? Does it give you a lot more PVP damage? Will it stay unfixed for more then two years?

As for the thread, since you seem to have missed it: Aion goes F2P soon. So I tell new players what they gonna have to expect when they play on a server where cheating has no financial risk, not to mention that GF support isn't exactly known for being available.

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• NailzzzNailzzz Member UncommonPosts: 515

Originally posted by MmoSwan                                                                                                                                                        I googled for "SWTOR" and "hack" and got lots of fake sites. None had a working hack or bot, so I don't really understand what you are trying to say? In case I oversaw anything, does it allow you to solo nearly all bosses while you are afk? Does it give you a lot more PVP damage? Will it stay unfixed for more then two years?

In Aion, PVE is actually not the point of the game and the PVE gear is inferior to the PVP gear by a wide margin. soloing bosses really wouldnt matter much anyway. The hacks do in fact give you more PVP (as well as PVE) damage. And as has been mentioned the hacks have been in place for the entire lifespan of the game so yes they have been unfixed for well over 2 years.

Originally posted by MmoSwan

I googled for "SWTOR" and "hack" and got lots of fake sites. None had a working hack or bot, so I don't really understand what you are trying to say?

I can't obviously cannot give you any more info then I have.

The point is all games have these hacksand all games have cheaters. Your crusade against Aion (yep, I have have looked at your post history... it is obvious you have some kind of deep issue with the game) to make out somehow that it is a problem just in this game is somewhat perplexing.

If you hate hacks and cheats

then MMORPGs are not for you, because they will alway be present.

In case I oversaw anything, does it allow you to solo nearly all bosses while you are afk? Does it give you a lot more PVP damage? Will it stay unfixed for more then two years?

Who knows? I certainly don't use these things. The fact that it exists this early does not bode well for any of those points though.

As for 'unfixed'... is there a single AAA MMO that is 2 years+ old that dosen't have 'unfixed' hacks?

Honestly, I don't get your seeming mission here. It just seems like this is a personal vendetta of yours.

I googled for "SWTOR" and "hack" and got lots of fake sites. None had a working hack or bot, so I don't really understand what you are trying to say?

The point is all games have these hacksand all games have cheaters. Your crusade against Aion (yep, I have have looked at your post history... it is obvious you have some kind of deep issue with the game) to make out somehow that it is a problem just in this game is somewhat perplexing.

If you hate hacks and cheats then MMORPGs are not for you, because they will alway be present.

In case I oversaw anything, does it allow you to solo nearly all bosses while you are afk? Does it give you a lot more PVP damage? Will it stay unfixed for more then two years?

Who knows? I certainly don't use these things. The fact that it exists this early does not bode well for any of those points though.

As for 'unfixed'... is there a single AAA MMO that is 2 years+ old that dosen't have 'unfixed' hacks?

Honestly, I don't get your seeming mission here. It just seems like this is a personal vendetta of yours.

{mod edit}

So where are the long time unfixed exploits in games like Lineage 2 or WoW then? I've been playing quite a few MMORPGs and always had a look on cheaters since I want to know what to look for when they hit me. And I can gurantee you, that no major title has so many unfixed exploits for such a long (30+ months since KR OB) time as Aion does.

So, if you really know any other major MMORPG that offers so many hacks since open beta, please provide an example {mod edit}

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• gambe1gambe1 Member UncommonPosts: 123

I stoped playing Aion just because of NCsoft incompetence, game itself was not bad at all.

If you hate hacks and cheats then MMORPGs are not for you, because they will alway be present.

{mod edit}

I was refering to your constant tirade against the game... it seems like it's your sole purpoe on this account is all.  {mod edit}

Have fun in whatever game you choose and I hope it makes you happier then this one does :)

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

- Attack speed hack

- Run speed hack

- Gravity hack

- Animation hack

- No Glide CD hack

- Clear View Hack

- Zoom hack

- Re-Rez Timer Hack

- Minimap Hack

- etc

Can you plz show some real proves of this?

Like some videos or pictures.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Jabas

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aion+glide+hack&oq=aion+glide+hack&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=33l1491l0l1672l15l13l0l6l6l0l166l972l1.6l7l0

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aion+animation+hack&oq=aion+animation+hack&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=9890l11826l0l11913l16l13l1l0l0l4l222l1596l0.10.1l11l0

etc

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• DevokanDevokan Member Posts: 29

Thanks.

{mod edit}

{mod edit}

i dont play Aion but i dont understand ur topic of hate, if you go to youtube and put in WoW hack i will also see alot of hacks but none of them are on the real server.

Originally posted by Devokan

{mod edit}

etc

{mod edit}

i dont play Aion but i dont understand ur topic of hate, if you go to youtube and put in WoW hack i will also see alot of hacks but none of them are on the real server.

{mod edit}

[MMORPG.COM staff censored all the relevant informations in this posting, so I'll delete the rest as well. As you can read below I tried to provide you with a link to a post on the official Aion retail forums showing a video of someone "evil" and told you to search for a word that's also in the topic of this posting. Sorry, I can't provide you with any further info but the mmorpg.com staff censors far harder then NcSoft themselves as it seems.]

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please don't link to or discuss specific hacks or exploit methods, or show anyone how /where to obtain them. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

op!they had done what you mention !they had hired a thrid party software and made the game unplayable so now they go at it the way they do!it isnt perfect but it is timelly and doesnt affect gameplay!if you feel somebody is cheating ijn any way complain about(yes tehy always have people on server last i checked)and they ll look into it if it is founded that player will lose his account the whole nine yard!but now the fact it is going f2p might herald the end of those!

Quick note:

1. I posted a link to a posting on the official NcSoft forums which got censored by the mmorpg.com staff. I also told the poster to search for the term "h***" on the official Aion forums provided by NcSoft. This also was censored by mmorpg.com staff.

2. I got a warning from mmorpg.com staff for calling somebody who spreads lies about me a liar and for calling propaganda "propaganda". Owned I guess.

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

Originally posted by Kuraphimaru

message MikeB I would suggest http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MikeB

Thanks for the advice, I did that and to tell the truth I didn' really get MikeB. He didn't seem to see any problems with people making up lies about others, all he said was that I shouldn't call a liar a liar because that wouldn't add anything to the conversation while being incendiary and I should refute with the facts (which I did).

Since I am totally turned off by the bizzare censorship on mmorpg.com that made their staff delete links to posting to the official retail forum I guess my best choice is to move on. Hope to see you guys in places where you are allowed to discuss all aspects of a game and where you are allowed to name things as what they are.

/where God
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    /skill logic

• ClerigoClerigo Member UncommonPosts: 400

- Attack speed hack

- Run speed hack

- Gravity hack

- Animation hack

- No Glide CD hack

- Clear View Hack

- Zoom hack

- Re-Rez Timer Hack

- Minimap Hack

- etc

Thanks.

I need no posts to believe it...i have seen it with my very eyes. My last "flight" in this game was back in 2010, and if those hacks are still allowed to exist...well...its not good...not good at all.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Originally posted by Clerigo

- Attack speed hack

- Run speed hack

- Gravity hack

- Animation hack

- No Glide CD hack

- Clear View Hack

- Zoom hack

- Re-Rez Timer Hack

- Minimap Hack

- etc

Thanks.

I need no posts to believe it...i have seen it with my very eyes. My last "flight" in this game was back in 2010, and if those hacks are still allowed to exist...well...its not good...not good at all.

A accusation without proves is a false accusation.

I dont know if is true or not, but the OP post is wrong just for it is. Its wrong posting thinks like this without a prove, and normaly a personal prove, not random youtube movies.

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

the thing is Aion with bots and hacks is still more fun than SWTOR which is lifeless.

• ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

I think his motives are pretty clear. People are discussing the game so he feels the need to trash it and kill the excitement some people are feeling. Hacks or not it is still an extremely entertaining game. I played for a year and I have never witnessed any hacks. Although I have not played in a a couple months.

It is just like SWToR discussions, there is a dedicated community that enjoys the game and people that can't find a game of there own are jealous and decide to trash anything and everything about said title. Play it for what it is, and what you enjoy about it. You are more likely to talk yourself out of enjoying it if you listen to people like this.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

I played Aion in March of 2011 and there were almost no bots, exploiters, etc. I can't imagine they let them rise again. I played for 6 months from launch and it was god awful how many there were... I was pleasantly surprised at how few there were when I came back. We will see how it is when its F2P, but I believe they have cracked down a ton.

Just my personal experience though...

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

hacks are in every online game, and yes its annoying but lets be honests on first 1-4 months AION was full of those (Bots, Hacks and stuff alike), last year i played for 2 seasons (2+3months) and i notice only some jerks using hacks (spatalos european server)

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265

Originally posted by pedrostrik

hacks are in every online game, and yes its annoying but lets be honests on first 1-4 months AION was full of those (Bots, Hacks and stuff alike), last year i played for 2 seasons (2+3months) and i notice only some jerks using hacks (spatalos european server)

No offense, but the usage of hacks was crazy in my last weeks of Aion. Every second PvP was versus exploiters that could hide themselves, hover in the air where you can't, so they could kill you without you being able to fight back. They had higher attack speed, higher run speed and all the crap the OP talks about. Global chat was full of people complaining about hackers killing them everywhere. Not to mention bot trains inside pvp arena. I've seen people loose days of AP grind effort to exploiters and no, they won't get any help from NcSoft even if they post videos on the retail forums and make reports en masse.

If GameForge lets people exploit as much as NcSoft allowed them to do, the game will only be playable for exploiters and pve fans that hide in first zone/instances.

A accusation without proves is a false accusation.

I dont know if is true or not, but the OP post is wrong just for it is. Its wrong posting thinks like this without a prove, and normaly a personal prove, not random youtube movies.

That post made me laugh. How can you prove the obvious when mmorpg.com doesn't allow you to prove it? I suggest you spend 5 minutes on google and confirm it yourself. Aion got lots of unfixed exploits and everybody playing on retail for pvp these days will be able to confirm it that they are being used large scale.

Here's some reading stuff for you from the last server that I played on:

http://forums.eu.aiononline.com/eu/showthread.php?t=32909

The link is to the official NcSoft forum, so MMORPG.COM mods, no need to censor it, you won't loose your fansite status.

LFG!
This discussion has been closed.