Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[POLL] Fans OF Guild Wars 2, What is your Race? Pt.2 [Mod Edit]

Comments

• sammyelisammyeli Fremont, CAPosts: 765Member

Asura FIRST! because i be likin them Pecks

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• blitzkaiserblitzkaiser Oakland, TNPosts: 3Member

ima try to roll as a Charr Enginneer and see how things go image

• senti02senti02 Bellingham, WAPosts: 91Member

like some people said..ill play them all too,but i start with charr warrior/guardian then my next char would be thief..maybe a norn or human..hmmm

• SenjinnSenjinn Depere, WIPosts: 187Member Uncommon

I normally play small races like gnomes but I didn't really care for the Asura lore. They came off really arrogant and i prefer something a bit more humble. I very much liked the lore of the Sylvari and also like the new model for them. So will probably play a Sylvari.

• RizelStarRizelStar Raleigh, NCPosts: 2,773Member

Originally posted by sammyeli

Asura FIRST! because i be likin them Pecks

*Looks at your avatar* Makes sense, and I swear if your name will be what I think it'll be that'll be awesome ha ha.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• PolarisationPolarisation SydneyPosts: 108Member

To be perfectly honest, I dislike all of the races... I find them all fairly unimaginative.

I prefer monstrous races, but Charr as the only monster race doesn't do it for me.

• ZeroxinZeroxin LondonPosts: 2,521Member Uncommon

I need an option for "everything"...

This is not a game.

• aaron4820aaron4820 Asheboro, NCPosts: 2Member

Human.

I will alt a Charr at some point most likely, and/or maybe another race at some point. I will never create an Asura. It looks like it spawned from a wet Gremlin, lol.

• IsometrixIsometrix LoginAutoPosts: 256Member

Human or Sylvari but I need an alt male Charr as the voice acting of the Charr is amazing :)

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Manchester, NHPosts: 2,928Member Uncommon

Charr for sure.

I cry for all of the people choosing "human" ...

• orion115orion115 tallahasse, FLPosts: 1Member

Charr or norn asura seems cool but ive played gnome for far to long

• DeaconXDeaconX Toronto, ONPosts: 3,067Member

Human - character modeled after my vain self :p

In all games, I seem to love being surrounded by interesting, diverse species but my characters are always modeled after me.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• TriadninjaTriadninja Detroit, MIPosts: 111Member

Does Dovakiin count?

• JubbaJubba Thibodaux, LAPosts: 18Member

Norn, go big or go home

• itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

EWH! human!?!?! who plays a game to actually be the same race as real life??? WTH I play games to escape from RL so the furthest away from human i can be the better!

• Norn seems like the most appropriate race for a Warrior, which is probably the only class that truly seems to appeal to me. That being said, I think the Sylvari have an incredible design.

• DeolusDeolus DoncasterPosts: 392Member

Human ranger. Get the bog standard race out of the way first and then play the more exotic races with my alts.

• DocEllis611DocEllis611 Tucson, AZPosts: 86Member

Cyborg.

• WeretigarWeretigar winifrede, WVPosts: 609Member

Asura.

• DeaconXDeaconX Toronto, ONPosts: 3,067Member

Originally posted by itgrowls

EWH! human!?!?! who plays a game to actually be the same race as real life??? WTH I play games to escape from RL so the furthest away from human i can be the better!

I do... cuz, like I said I'm vain heh... BUT that makes you my fave kinda player - cuz I love to be surrounded by diversity :D

Originally posted by DocEllis611

Cyborg.

LMAO... yeah, cheap 'race' option is cheap :/ ... like many other things about that mmo.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• proponentproponent boston, MAPosts: 92Member

I'm going to play a FAIRY! Wait, no a CAT!. 

Wait wait wait .... no.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,778Member Uncommon

I voted for Norns because it will be my fiurst character, but since im an alt roller i will have 1 of each race with the exception of humans. I am a human in real life so tahts enough humans for me. I dont know why but i dont find them inspiring or interesting in any mmo.

• DodgefighterDodgefighter HoofddorpPosts: 8Member

Charr warrior

Ive always loved melee, getting up close and personel. Second will probably be human guardian.

All war is deception - Sun Tzu

• OmnifishOmnifish LondonPosts: 616Member

I was thinking female human thief dual-wielding pistols or a Sylvari necro...I can't decide, really maybe I'll try a few and see what fits :P

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• MouseEPICMouseEPIC CALGARY, ABPosts: 1Member

I vote...   Asura~!

I'm actually a bit amazed that alot of people voted for asura, didn't think they were that popular, but eh.. have you seen them role on the floor laughing ^_^ pretty awesome.