Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Merry Christmas from MMORPG.com

Comments

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Merry Christmas everyone.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great time.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

what is the movie chevy chase did in the first pic?

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Have laeta Saturnalia

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Happy Holidays everyone!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974

Only us monsters at MMORPG.com could stoke up the flames for a thread about Xmas. :)

Happy Xmas, one and all!

• ZairuZairu Member Posts: 469

Originally posted by Terranah

Merry Christmas!

Like the OP I looked on longingly at the atari and took every chance I could get to play.  After a lot of begging...ALOT...my parents finally broke down and got me a game console.  I still remember the excitement as I unwrapped the box from under the Christmas tree and there it was....a Magnavox Odyssey.  It was not the first....but one of the most memorable WTF moments of my childhood.  I had never even heard of a Magnavox Odyssey.  In fact, there was only one kid in my entire school that ever had the Magnavox Odyssey, and he went on to become our towns notorious hammer murderer.  I'm sure it was just a cooincidence he had an Odyssey...

best post i ever read.

happy yule

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Originally posted by Flex1

what is the movie chevy chase did in the first pic?

Christmas Vacation!  If you've not seen it, you are really missing out.  At his BEST.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• TiiKiiTiiKii Member UncommonPosts: 163

Happy Holidays one and all from my hearth to yours!!! :)

"Huntress"

• kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

Okay i know this aint right to say ,but screw it . ITS MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  That movie is easily in my top 5 of all time movies.

And a MUST watch for Christmas.  It's even funnier now that I see myself going through the same actions as him.  It's surprising how well it holds over time.

Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/Fair Yule/Happy Kwanzaa

• BrodieBroosBrodieBroos Member Posts: 32

Merry Christmas to you all and have a Great Holiday season filled with Gaming, and to all those bitching and saying its all fake and what not, save your comments please, if you want to be a miserable little genital wart, do so.  You do not need to comment here.  this is a happy place!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Happy Celebrations of the festival that is most applicable to each and all of you!

I've got a nice glass of hot whisky here - Sláinte!

• SkrankenSkranken Member UncommonPosts: 100

Merry XMAS and happy holidays for the lucky ones among you.

Lets raise our glass for a good mmorpg year in 2012!

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Happy Christmas to all the staff and community at mmorpg.com.  Have a good one whatever you are doing and under no circumstances stick a christmas tree up your respective bottoms. :)

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

Merry Christmas to all the staff at MMORPG!  It's eighty degrees here in Hawaii so it does not really feel like Christmas...but who's complaining!?

• OrthelianOrthelian Member UncommonPosts: 1,034

Originally posted by Unlight

I used to dislike Christmas until THEY (the amorphous, politically correct hive mind) started trying to abolish it.

Who did what when?

Favorites: EQEVE | Playing: None. Mostly VR and strategy | Anticipating: CUPantheon
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Problems you name are only luxwey problems SHAME ON YOU:(

What about POVERTY the children/women who suffer around world during hollidays did you FORGET THEM?

And what about animals when you stuff it up in your mouth this xmas right.

Wish for better world is less eating less materialism and more concern about your fellow beings, equal rights more harmony in world that should be spirit of xmas and thats comming from someone who is totally no believer of of any kind of religion hehe.

LOVE&PEACE that should matter and be remembered at all costs not money and luxery thank you:)

Even in your own country right now people with no jobs or living on streets millions you should also have mentioned that shame on you.

And why should always nomatter what xmas been remembered even when your not a christian?

What a arrogance bah:(

I dont celebrate xmas becouse im Atheist not that i would say dont celebrate xmas, go ahead if it give you happyness, but its not up to me saying whatothers should do.

Freedom, democracy and above all RESPECT, thats not what i read when you start this topic shame on you.

You can have a nice time but always remember that there is still a long way to go that we all can be happy, dont think only about yourself and jour materialistic money centric lifes.

Thank you have all a nice hollidays give some to charity for children or women for example who suffer right now when you eat your xmas TURKEY.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• skozaxskozax Member Posts: 28

Merry Christmas :)

• EliandalEliandal Member Posts: 796

Happy Holidays, of course!

• MayadevaMayadeva Member Posts: 21

Happy holidays and may the Newborn Sun enlighten your path wherever you are and whatever you're doing :)

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Merry Christmas and to good eats.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Lovely article, thanks Bill ♥

I celebrate Winter Solstice, the shortest day, because the return of the sun means something to me.  The pagan celebration, including the feasting, was there long before Christians purloined the festival, renamed it and moved it to a slightly different date.  Interesting, though, that they stuck with the central idea of the (re)birth of the sun/son. 

Anyways, that aside, whatever your beliefs, I wish everyone a peace-filled festive season, shared with family and friends, if possible. 

• GilgameeshGilgameesh Member UncommonPosts: 412

Happy Christmas to every people that celebrates it.

Nickname registered on www.mynickname.org