Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Rusty Hearts: Meilin Chen Joins the Game

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Rusty Hearts devs have sent out a new trailer featuring a look at Kung Fu master Meilin Chen who has been unleashed into the game. Enjoy!

Read more about Meilin Chen on the Rusty Hearts blog.

Comments

• ForTheCityForTheCity Los Angeles, CAPosts: 307Member

Looks great. I always thought companies who pushed so many games out would basically have more sh** games. i'll probably play this weekend since i won't have much to do. 

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,335Member Uncommon

I like how they completely neglect to mention she's a CASH SHOP ONLY CHARACTER. Gotta buy her before you can use her. *cancels re-installation* Moving on.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• gerenjigerenji New york., NYPosts: 2Member

is like tude in girl -.-

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 SydneyPosts: 378Member Uncommon

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

I like how they completely neglect to mention she's a CASH SHOP ONLY CHARACTER. Gotta buy her before you can use her. *cancels re-installation* Moving on.

^this^

I played the game before this and i gotta say its oookkk... Dragon's Nest i suggest more

• AsamofAsamof La Canada, CAPosts: 780Member Uncommon

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

wow seriously? ugh

• gothmog56gothmog56 dallas, GAPosts: 46Member

wow,so now you have what 5 chars that all look the same,i am sooo impressed.