Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Merry Christmas from MMORPG.com

Comments

• opposedcrowopposedcrow Member Posts: 55

Happy Fesituvs to you as well good sir! (<- big Seinfeld fan).

Well done article, merry christmas and happy gaming to everyone out there.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

Originally posted by 77lolmac77

No I dont live with my mother and I dont ask my family for anything for Christmas because I prefer to get it myself and because I dont get them anything. I work 40+ hours a week and pay all my bills. I may be a bit cynical but I prefer to call it like I see it which is what I did. And I dont wear Aeropostale my jeans are ripped from actual work not as a fashion trend.

Oh so your jeans are ripped? OK not Aeroprostate or whatever it's called, Hot Topic, different store same mall.

Merry Christmas.

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

Damn, did this article hit some spots...

I am not a christian, in fact i don't practice any religion or beliefs but i know the holiday spirit and how to enjoy it. So, happy holidays then.

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday!
  • DerWotanDerWotan Member Posts: 1,012

Happy holidays and Christmas everyone hope you enjoy yourself!

We need a MMORPG Cataclysm asap, finish the dark age of MMORPGS now!

"Everything you're bitching about is wrong. People don't have the time to invest in corpse runs, impossible zones, or long winded quests. Sometimes, they just want to pop on and play."
    "Then maybe MMORPGs aren't for you."

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by black_isle

Damn, did this article hit some spots...

I am not a christian, in fact i don't practice any religion or beliefs but i know the holiday spirit and how to enjoy it. So, happy holidays then.

Don't get bogged down in the whole christianity aspect of christmas as the religous undertones of christmas barely remain for most people now days. It's turned into more of a holiday to celeberate friends and family. Before Christmas there were similar holidays almost at the exact same time of year like the Roman winter solstice or the pagan winter festivals. Christmas has a mix of traditions at this point as well. There are customs and traditions that are pagan in origin, some christian ones and then whats considered secular ones. 

At the end of the day whether you are religious or not what Christmas has become is a time of year to gather your loved ones together and celebrate. So kick back, don't be so serious and enjoy. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

I don't see a real holiday at all.

All Isee are irritating television commericials for jewelry, cars and cell phones.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Happy Yuletide Everyone!

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Merry Christmas!

Like the OP I looked on longingly at the atari and took every chance I could get to play.  After a lot of begging...ALOT...my parents finally broke down and got me a game console.  I still remember the excitement as I unwrapped the box from under the Christmas tree and there it was....a Magnavox Odyssey.  It was not the first....but one of the most memorable WTF moments of my childhood.  I had never even heard of a Magnavox Odyssey.  In fact, there was only one kid in my entire school that ever had the Magnavox Odyssey, and he went on to become our towns notorious hammer murderer.  I'm sure it was just a cooincidence he had an Odyssey...

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays! Best wishes to all of you!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

Merry Christmas to all from my cosey flat in England get together with friends and family and enjoy some good food, wine and games and enjoy being alive.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• victorbjrvictorbjr Member UncommonPosts: 212

Merry Christmas! :D

A writer and gamer from the Philippines. Loves his mom dearly. :)

Can also be found on http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Bah, humbug!

;)

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

Same to you Bill and everyone else on the forums.  Lets have another year of resonable debate and interesting comments eh? :P

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• MMObroMMObro Member UncommonPosts: 97

merry christmas you guys, thanks for this site and everyone who posts here.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Originally posted by 77lolmac77

Christmas is a joke. The whole theme is to celebrate being thankful for what you have and spreading joy. Somehow that got translated to people scrambling to get gifts which usually turn out to be something the receiver doesnt want. Everyone puts on a fake smile and acts like they care about other people. Maybe my family is just dysfunctional but you all know what I'm trying to say. So many ungrateful kids "I asked for a red sweatshirt not blue omg TAKE IT BACK" its ridiculous. Theres kids in other countries that juwt want to survive for christmas, or have a meal. USA needs to wake up as a country

thats the spirit.  fight having a positive thought to the bitter end

I self identify as a monkey.

• kokotewakokotewa Member Posts: 16

..................................................................................................

!Merry Christmas! ..................................................................................................

Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas - Original Video 1984

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Best to you and yours, from us and ours :-)

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • BOEXBOEX Member Posts: 34

Merry Christmas and Happy New  Year!Have a lovely holyday!

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

Merry Christmas to you, have fun, and don't eat too much chocolate.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Not the place for a religious debate, guys. Remember that discussion of religious topics is no longer permitted on the forums.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120

Happy Holidays!

Crazy Frog!

• AnanamooseAnanamoose Member Posts: 118

Originally posted by Delvie

Happy Holidays all.

Oh and to the bah humbugs out there - we don't exchange gifts at all anymore, not even drawing names out of a hat - there again we knock ourselves out with the food we bring to the potluck.  It really is about spending time with people.

We are planning a game filled weekend, none of it electronic.  When the big crowd gets together it will be Charades (can't wait to get our fussy old aunt to act out an octopus).  One of the kids came to town bearing 3 new games for us all to try out so I can't wait until work is over today.  I have all my shopping done until tomorrow when I pick up the food for the party so tonight will be pure board game heaven.

hahaha..I love the mental image of a fussy old aunt acting out an octopus! I think that is one of the best images ever. Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Do you want some cheese with that whine? :)

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    The wife decided we would spend the 19th to the 24th in Scotland with the inlaws so I missed a game launch but taught my 7 year old son to ski in driving rain instead. He loved every minute. Best Christmas ever.

Merry Christmas and Happy Beltane

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.