Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd wait for PlanetSide Next

Reason - I feel Hirez is Eviler than EA's DRM.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/320166

Yes this is my rant.

Comments

• SeandumasSeandumas Member UncommonPosts: 11

So you were banned for using hacks, now apparently they are evil? Grow up.

I am going to wait for Planetside Next because of the fact that Global agenda is an atrocious game and I don't see them being able to improve this new game enough for me to enjoy it.

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113

All this game is is a halo multiplayer lobby game spin-off.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

Originally posted by punchrx

Right.....cause before halo there was no such thing as fps multiplayer games.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Originally posted by Darth-Ninja

LMAO please. Tribes: Ascend is 100% more skill based than Halo ever was.  The only people that would claim otherwise cant hit the broad side of a barn with non hitscan weapons. If Tribes does one thing well its thier weapons and the physics involved with them.

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Halo was never skill based, thats why it was popular.

Tasc is pretty good, its not great. I don't much care for its weapons ... or more to say its weapons are ok but its zone are too big... or to say its zones are so big it non-hit scan weapons' projectiles should move 3 times faster. Not to snipe people, but so i can shoot someone at range who is off the ground 80% of the time. Massive flaw.

But still a pretty fun game.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine