Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusty Hearts: Meilin Chen Joins the Game

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Rusty Hearts devs have sent out a new trailer featuring a look at Kung Fu master Meilin Chen who has been unleashed into the game. Enjoy!

Read more about Meilin Chen on the Rusty Hearts blog.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Looks great. I always thought companies who pushed so many games out would basically have more sh** games. i'll probably play this weekend since i won't have much to do. 

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I like how they completely neglect to mention she's a CASH SHOP ONLY CHARACTER. Gotta buy her before you can use her. *cancels re-installation* Moving on.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• gerenjigerenji Member Posts: 2

is like tude in girl -.-

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

I like how they completely neglect to mention she's a CASH SHOP ONLY CHARACTER. Gotta buy her before you can use her. *cancels re-installation* Moving on.

^this^

I played the game before this and i gotta say its oookkk... Dragon's Nest i suggest more

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

wow seriously? ugh

• gothmog56gothmog56 Member Posts: 46

wow,so now you have what 5 chars that all look the same,i am sooo impressed.