Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Club Penguin: Chillin' with Ripper X's First Impressions

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Ripper X ventures into the exciting world of Disney's Club Penguin, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game involving a virtual world containing a range of online games and activities for players of all ages.  Check out Club Penguin: Chillin' with Ripper X's First Impressions. Let us know what you think in the comments.

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony RotterdamPosts: 5,566Member

So basically GW1, but in a browser and with cybering penguins, amirite?

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHPosts: 3,122MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

I'm pretty sure Ripper even told me he's STILL playing Club Penguin, despire being done with the overview.

/shrug

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• nyxiumnyxium Posts: 1,226Member Uncommon

AEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee. Crucifix in the vampire-face time. 

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Unknown, AZPosts: 291Member Uncommon

God ripper x sounds so much like a douchebag now. I liked his over the top British accent.

MurderHerd

• james_mksjames_mks New York, NYPosts: 7Member

Originally posted by DarkLordIxor

God ripper x sounds so much like a douchebag now. I liked his over the top British accent.

Ripper is bloody amazing, and one of the reasons why I keep coming back to mmorpg.com. Great voice, great videos, hilarious and entertaining. KEEP IT UP RIPPERX!

• IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBPosts: 1,228Member Uncommon

isnt this program.... meant for like 5-10yr old kids??? im kinda confuses/scared that he went from games like mount and blade to this ....

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

<image

• VesaviusVesavius BristolPosts: 7,698Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Ichmen

isnt this program.... meant for like 5-10yr old kids??? im kinda confuses/scared that he went from games like mount and blade to this ....

Because diversity is a good thing?

I personally find Ripper pretty amusing :)

• black_isleblack_isle IstanbulPosts: 243Member Uncommon

LOL the video is very entertaining, his excitement is -whether sincere or not- just very amusing :)