Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xplay 5/5

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• VerterdegeteVerterdegete Member UncommonPosts: 247

They always do that with reviews. They gave Warhammer Online a perfect score.

• ZecktorinZecktorin Member Posts: 231

Originally posted by Verterdegete

I doubt this will end up like Warhmmer tho... it does need work but its a stable game.,

• LoekiiLoekii Member Posts: 430

Originally posted by Zecktorin

Originally posted by Verterdegete

I doubt this will end up like Warhmmer tho... it does need work but its a stable game.,

In my experience, stability helps sell the box.

What keeps people paying $15/mo is enjoyable repeatable content (endgame, pvp, replay, etc).    3 months is usually a good time to see if the market feels the game is worth a continued sub, or if was just a FLM release or a 'short play' mmo - imo.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

Originally posted by I_Return

http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/61502/star-wars-the-old-republic/review/

A blantant paid advertisment. It is like he was reading the back of the box...

I stopped listening to those tarts the second they gave 3/5 to Zeonic Front, but gave a 4/5 to Return to Jaburo, if there has ever been a need for crucifixion it would have been then.  Anyways back to the point of ridiculing G4TV for telling everyone that "SWTOR is perfect"

Thank you to I_Return for the laugh, it was well received.