Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Club Penguin: Chillin' with Ripper X's First Impressions

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ripper X ventures into the exciting world of Disney's Club Penguin, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game involving a virtual world containing a range of online games and activities for players of all ages.  Check out Club Penguin: Chillin' with Ripper X's First Impressions. Let us know what you think in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

So basically GW1, but in a browser and with cybering penguins, amirite?

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

I'm pretty sure Ripper even told me he's STILL playing Club Penguin, despire being done with the overview.

/shrug

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

AEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee. Crucifix in the vampire-face time. 

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616

God ripper x sounds so much like a douchebag now. I liked his over the top British accent.

MurderHerd

• james_mksjames_mks Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by DarkLordIxor

God ripper x sounds so much like a douchebag now. I liked his over the top British accent.

Ripper is bloody amazing, and one of the reasons why I keep coming back to mmorpg.com. Great voice, great videos, hilarious and entertaining. KEEP IT UP RIPPERX!

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

isnt this program.... meant for like 5-10yr old kids??? im kinda confuses/scared that he went from games like mount and blade to this ....

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Ichmen

isnt this program.... meant for like 5-10yr old kids??? im kinda confuses/scared that he went from games like mount and blade to this ....

Because diversity is a good thing?

I personally find Ripper pretty amusing :)

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 256

LOL the video is very entertaining, his excitement is -whether sincere or not- just very amusing :)