Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you feel strongly positive about SWTOR?

2»

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

On topic of thread...hmmm...I have mixed feelings.  As the game is "now" no I am not positive about it.   If however, Bioware adds life to the game, fixes the things that need addressed, and adds other things to do besides combat - then maybe I will be more positive and upbeat and throw my support behind it, but as it is now...I cannot.

• ctacconi21ctacconi21 Member Posts: 18

got lvl 30 in 3 days, plus a lvl 10 alt.

Im just ultra positive on this game.

day 1, was one of the smoothest launch in the mmorpg history.

Can't wait for the next months, with update etc, keep up the good work bioware!.

Oh yea, killing annoying npcs or punishing ur slaves companions as a sith lord it's just amazing.

• NethermancerNethermancer Member Posts: 520

I enjoy my time playing but while also playing EVE at the same time i am sadden by the lack of depth in SWTOR.

Playing: PO, EVE
    Waiting for: WoD
    Favourite MMOs: VG, EVE, FE and DDO
    Any person who expresses rage and loathing for an MMO is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by Teala

On topic of thread...hmmm...I have mixed feelings.  As the game is "now" no I am not positive about it.   If however, Bioware adds life to the game, fixes the things that need addressed, and adds other things to do besides combat - then maybe I will be more positive and upbeat and throw my support behind it, but as it is now...I cannot.

Im positive.

I spend roughly 60% of my time gathering and crafting.  The crafting is SERIOUSLY awesome. You can actually tell the difference between casual crafters and non casual crafters.  At level 21 now and I spent every single cent of my money and materials reverse engineering items I crafted until I got the very best version of every single thing I could craft.  Im at the point where I can craft purple level25 gear and I wanna level up till I can actually wear/use them o.o 

The rest is fighting and missioning.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• nachofootnachofoot Member UncommonPosts: 122

Originally posted by Castillle

Im positive.

I spend roughly 60% of my time gathering and crafting.  The crafting is SERIOUSLY awesome. You can actually tell the difference between casual crafters and non casual crafters.  At level 21 now and I spent every single cent of my money and materials reverse engineering items I crafted until I got the very best version of every single thing I could craft.  Im at the point where I can craft purple level25 gear and I wanna level up till I can actually wear/use them o.o 

The rest is fighting and missioning.

I'm at level 21 now too and they tell me speeders (at lvl 25) cost 40k so...its a money sink that you might not afford.

Its a hack 'n' slash for sure and a guided one at that.  That may be some people's cup of tea but I'm not so sure.  The blocking and combat are ok.  Its not groundbreaking new but its good.  Voice overs are great but quests aren't.  Going off into a guided corridor, clicking something, then coming back to turn in the quest:  I've seen it in one too many games before.

My vote:  wait 2-3 months when the game is $10 instead of $60.

• JarazarJarazar Member Posts: 231

It is posts like this that I like. If a lot of people on here used this kind of logic in their explanations, it would be more civil here. You don't like the game in its current state, but you remain open to future change...that's the way everyone should look at games. 

I would never play FFA PvP games, but I won't trash them because I hold out hope that PvE servers will be available eventually. I followed MO from day 1 and was so excited until I read about some things in that game. But...I remain hopeful that they will be changed eventually.

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877

Stongly positive?  Hell no.

Positive?... sure.

Waiting till some time and get settled at lvl cap.  Really depends on how end-game is handled.