Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's 10 am in the morning, im in a queue

xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

I really was not expecting that.

I was on a heavy server, and its alway nice too have people joine your server. (the more the merrier right?)

But i wasnt expecting a queue at al. i mena yeha people probply took the day off etc but stil.

What sucks tho is theres about 7 other Light pvp server + a couple of RP and PVE ones.

ah well.

i was about to take a shower anyway XD

Comments

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

There was a queue at 8 am too.

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

Just out of interest.. how many players can their servers handle? :)

..Cake..

• AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

It being the 20th now, have they said when the servers are opening to the non-preorder guys?

• Fir3lineFir3line Member Posts: 767

the servers can probably hold up to 2-3k players at, but for some stupid reason they are still blocking most of it.

I get up at 8 am, and sitting in a 400 queue, its just plain retarded

EDIT: Get real, there are no non-pre order guys barely, yesterday queue only started at noon, my server is probably getting 2000 queue by that time today.

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn."

• DoggettDoggett Member Posts: 39

Maybe they lowered the server caps on the busy ones to try and get new accounts to join the new servers?

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Originally posted by Fir3line

the servers can probably hold up to 2-3k players at, but for some stupid reason they are still blocking most of it.

EDIT: Get real, there are no non-pre order guys barely, yesterday queue only started at noon, my server is probably getting 2000 queue by that time today.

I think they are here by now.

i mean i havnt had a queue during the entire early acces.

Now launch day comes i have a queue.

I don't understand why people join a server when it says full.

i myself would join Light, Medium, Heavy, very heavy. But i would certainly not join a full server.

There is a reason its called full. Because its full.

• Fir3lineFir3line Member Posts: 767

Originally posted by xeniar

Originally posted by Fir3line

I think they are here by now.

i myself would join Light, Medium, Heavy, very heavy. But i would certainly not join a full server.

My guild was placed on that server, i have no choice on the matter, since im not going to play without them, and they are playing where BioWare has placed them.

If u never had queues during early access is because u logging in pretty late, this game doesnt even have a grace period for DCing which is like rubbing salt on a wound.

First day I get my early access email, i got a 2200 queue at 8 pm friday, understandable I guess, its a friday.

Saturday I got a 2150 queue at 1pm GMT, got a disconnect around 11pm, got in at 1 am. sunday, same thing, but got dc'ed at 4 pm and got put into a 2k queue, got in at 11pm. This is just freaking terrible if u ask me

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn."

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Originally posted by xeniar

i think they are here by now.

Lol, you don't understand human nature much, do you ?

Lemming logic:

• If the server is "full", there's a good chance that you'll always have someone to play with (or against).

• if the server is "full" at launch, there's zero chance of it being a casualty in the inevitable server merges 3 or 4 months down the road...

So they keep on piling in to full servers, nothing like being part of the "popular" crowd, eh ? ;)

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by Doggett

Maybe they lowered the server caps on the busy ones to try and get new accounts to join the new servers?

That seems to be the general consensus.

Currently sitting at number 6 in the queue for my server, a US one no less. Don't you yanks ever sleep? image

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

This is a legitimate concern.  They need to do something fast imo, the only way forward as far as I can see is to lock servers.  And to the arguement oh what about people who want to play with friends, well then they should have valued the friendship enough to have pre-ordered the damn game and started with them.

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

They need to stop new people from joining full, or even heavy popuation servers.  If you don't have a character on one, you shouldn't be able to create one.  For people who have leveled characters on servers which now have huge queues it's game-breaking.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Hmm, i think the queues are currently broken. started out at #6 in the queue 15 minutes ago and am now #4

• fadisfadis Member Posts: 469

Strangely it is 5:42 AM and there is a queue on my east coast pvp server... despite every other server I can see being light or average.