Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marks

momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

Could someone explain to me how marks are earned? I don't have any interest in pvp or the mode where you play DC themed character.  Can on obtain marks with your personal character you created (not having to use a pre-made one battling in an arena format)?   I understand marks are needed to buy end-game gear.

Thanks

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

There are several types of marks in the game. You are refering to PvP marks in your post, but there are also PvE marks for gear. The first tier is from completing Duos and T1 hard mode alerts as well as the level 30 challenge missions. There are also marks from raid tiers. T2 armor was earned, as I recall, from marks from completion of the Batcave raid. T3 marks are earned by doing the Fortress of Solitude raid. Each tier has a themed gear set that coresonds to it. New "T2.5" marks are earned in the new Flash DLC.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

I'm more interested in marks for PVE gear.  I haven't gotten that far in the game... what is a DUO and an Alert?

Thanks

• greenpine82greenpine82 Member Posts: 12

They are daily co-op missions.

• htiger23htiger23 Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by momodig

I'm more interested in marks for PVE gear.  I haven't gotten that far in the game... what is a DUO and an Alert?

Thanks

Duo: Two player missions

- Think of it as a dungeon tailored for two players

Alert: Four player missions

- Think of it as your stereotypical dungeon from any MMO, but in the DCUO style