Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silkroad Online: Silkroad -R- Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Joymax has announced that it will be launching a new independent Silkroad experience called Silkroad -R-. The new version, according to the press release, will offer players a "cleaner" game environment and the ability for players to level their characters faster. Additionally, new content created especially for Silkroad -R- will be released.

Silkroad-R is a new start for the Silkroad franchise, while still allowing our community to have its choice of playing either Silkroad-R or the original Silkroad Online independently,” said Joymax CEO, Nam-chul Kim. “Silkroad-R offers improvements across the board with everything from improved balancing and level design, growth and skill points to a totally revamped user interface and much more that players will experience next week when they get a sneak peek during the Open Beta!

Find out more on the Silkroad -R- site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• avelarthavelarth Member UncommonPosts: 17

most of orginal isro players has left, and wont come back, if you realy want to silkroad nostalgia (like 80 lvl gap) play private servers, without botting and full pvp, no insane grinding, good cominity(at least they not afk), and gm support(orginal sro havent this feature). orginal isro is most insane grinding game and most expensive game in the world. and this new silkroad i havent any hope, i know that joymax eyes like this $_$ and havent any brain.

• rosti93rosti93 Member Posts: 2

I hope they'll fix the lags problem

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

OH HEY IT'S...that game....with the bots...*goes back to other things*

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• MarginOfErorMarginOfEror Member Posts: 14

please i hope they fixed the bot issue, they refuse to acknowlege it, but they arent blind.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

hmmm

I have never played SilkRoad.

When SilkRoad-R comes out anyone wanna start on the same server and etc  and level up together and etc

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64

Originally posted by syrusmag3

hmmm

I have never played SilkRoad.

When SilkRoad-R comes out anyone wanna start on the same server and etc  and level up together and etc

I'll play with you, do you have e-mail?

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

Is this a new game or just a reconstruction of the original?

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• davidmccuedavidmccue Member Posts: 1

Its a new  game, Silkroad R picks up from where the original left off.

http://www.gamer4eva.com/2011/12/silkroad-r-open-beta-goes-live-on.html

• FcukTRFcukTR Member Posts: 1

Is it the GoldBots or the obnoxious Turkishs that killed the game? All i know is that I hate Turks more than the GBots!!!!!!!