Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR's funniest moments

So I figured we'd compile a list of the things you saw and experienced during your travels accross this game, which need not be forgotten.

One of those moments triggered to me today, while playing my BH.

I was on the quest to reach my advanced class choice, asking me to talk to 2 guys standing next to each other.

The skinny one goes like: ''Nice blaster, it's a start. So what do you do with your free hand? Fix your hair, strike a pose, or is your aim so shaky you need two?''

There you have it, how about you?

Ever ran into a memorable experience? Share it with us here :)

Comments

• routesmanroutesman Member UncommonPosts: 66

In the cantina on Hutta, there is a wookiee and a droid sitting at a gaming table.  The droid is in pieces.  I saw that and couldn't stop chuckling to myself.

• ZigZagsZigZags Member UncommonPosts: 381

Very few people will reply to this thread because most just come here to QQ and troll.

My favorite moment in SWTOR so far is everytime my Smuggler uses the skill "Dirty Kick" LOL everytime!

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

There's a quest on Hutta early on where you threaten some bullies to leave this guy alone. The main bully has a Baby Huey face and talks like a doofus. Makes me laugh every time haha.

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Very early on, playing a Jedi Knight...

The quest giver gives you a quest...

If you respond on the darkside choice your character says something like:

"Let me guess, I'm the only warrior on the planet capable of fighting eh?"

LOL

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Some of the Ord Mantell quests....Republic Roulette, two dimwitted troops betting on whether or not some poor refugees will make it safely over a mine field. The expression on  trooper 2s face was when he was told to shut up priceless. "The Untold Story" was another, ....."OK see you later crazy lady"   Reminded me of humor in games like Monkey Island.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

At dromund Kass in the imperial city,  in the bank there is a driod npc his name is dert ba'gag.  Dirt bag lol now thats funny.

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Playing as a cocky BH... almost every dialouge is funny. I don't know about other classes but BH got some of the best one liners.

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Me as Jedi Knight with Kira, trying to get information from a NPC, after he fell for her trick:

Me: "Be glad to fell for her, or you would have to deal with me!"

Kira: "We got what we needed, no time to play 'light Jedi - dark Jedi'."

So funny. :D

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• JarazarJarazar Member Posts: 231

Originally posted by ZigZags

My favorite moment in SWTOR so far is everytime my Smuggler uses the skill "Dirty Kick" LOL everytime!

This for me

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Another one I want to add...Gree Hydrosupply leak...Pat-a-k, "You seek a blue parallel with the enclave? I am astonished-gratified-challenged by the prospect. Let us initiate renewed white vertex at once!"

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GibboniciGibbonici Member UncommonPosts: 472

Originally posted by ZigZags

Heh, yeah I love that too. I've been practicing to make it my finishing move when fighting humans ;)

• Having Vette with that shock collar has been pure entertainment for me.
  • kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Yeah Bounty Hunter has some nice conversations!

• Originally posted by tillamook

Some of the Ord Mantell quests....Republic Roulette, two dimwitted troops betting on whether or not some poor refugees will make it safely over a mine field. The expression on  trooper 2s face was when he was told to shut up priceless. "The Untold Story" was another, ....."OK see you later crazy lady"   Reminded me of humor in games like Monkey Island.

the funniest moment for me was in republic roulette but it was when the crazy old woman was running the course and then gets blast way up into the air image

edit: daniel erickson is actually the person that wrote republic roulette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8RnedvlBRNI#t=333s

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

One quest I absolutely loved was on Ord Mantell when I was asked by a mother and father to find their son.  Upon finding the son, and asking if he is Paul, he says,

"I never heard that name.  I am Bonecrusher, and me and my gang eat Republican scum like you for breakfast!  You better watch yourself or you may become our next meal!"  

To which I reply, "Your mom sent me to find you."  

That line cracks me up every single time.  

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 758

I like the emails my Commando sometimes gets as follow ups to missions already finished and forgotten, Some of them are quite funny. Yesterday, I sacrificed a Senator in order to help my mission and my boss told me afterwards that killing Senators isn't a good idea. In my conversation I left it that I'm sure she'd think of something to cover it up. Today, long after I'd forgotten that mission, I got an email from my boss with a clipping of a newspaper attached. The headline was "Senator killed in speeder crash" It went on to say that Senator (forget name) was killed today after his speeder collided with another that changed altitude without signalling.

That made me chuckle.

• Originally posted by Cthulhu23

One quest I absolutely loved was on Ord Mantell when I was asked by a mother and father to find their son.  Upon finding the son, and asking if he is Paul, he says,

"I never heard that name.  I am Bonecrusher, and me and my gang eat Republican scum like you for breakfast!  You better watch yourself or you may become our next meal!"  

To which I reply, "Your mom sent me to find you."  

That line cracks me up every single time.  

lol i forgot about BONECRUSHER!.  i was cracking up at that

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Granted its beta but... forgoing the reward in a cutscene and winning on my dialog playing. Hilarious to me. XD