Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First wave complete - server pops all low/few medium. This could be major fail.

1235»

Comments

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by evemaster00

So far all this sending the invites out in waves thing has accomplished is giving a headstart to the lucky few. The majority of servers are still low pop, a few are medium. If it stays like this for a few hours then this is going to be major fail.

I'm sorry but I don't buy this the past three nights I've logged in all servers were heavy and full with a que time on most of them. I was 290 in que not once but three times this week.....

• jerlot65jerlot65 Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by evemaster00

So far all this sending the invites out in waves thing has accomplished is giving a headstart to the lucky few. The majority of servers are still low pop, a few are medium. If it stays like this for a few hours then this is going to be major fail.

Don't you feel like an idiot...

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

The game is not available to everyone...in other words..everyone that could and wants to play is not necessarily playing  until launch. Yet..... I still had to wait 15 minutes last night on my server with some servers having an est 45+minute wait time.

How the fuck is that a "fail"? Try not looking at 5am in the morning for the respective servers time-zone and you might get a little truth. Will it remain busy..who knows? Will it keep me from playing.? Fuck no.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by eycel

Originally posted by Keogh

Saturday Dec. 17th 10:00 AM PST

67 North American servers with half at Standard and the other half Full to Very Full (about 15% to 20% with a wait time).

Not a fail.

Im not seeing any full American servers, just EU servers. 

Well that is because the damn Germans all put their towels on the EU servers early so everyone else had to queue up.

(This part is not aimed at your post Eycel, just a general observation) You have to love the mentaility about this game. If the servers aren't packed to capacity the game is fail, if the servers have long wait times, the game is fail. So far it seems the only thing SWTOR has actually failed at, is failing. Personally I don't think we can really see how the game has succeeded until about two months from now. Until we see how people feel about the game after that amount of time all we are doing by speculating is pissing in the wind.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

Early Afternoon, 30+ minute queues... (US Servers) It'll be impossible come this evening.

Can't say one way or the next if the game is a failure or a success, those  things don't really become evident till 6 months out. HOWEVER - the amount of curiosity seekers and those on the 'free' early access time can prove there is extreme interest.   How many of them are here by next weekend will be the real test.  (Hopefully, enough a__ho__s roll elsewhere and get off my server!)

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• Wookiee6648Wookiee6648 Member Posts: 131

Guess OP is either a fail troll or clueless.   Frist and every wave after only lets in so many ppl.  after being in the game since the 13th and seeing the servers increse with players is a good tell tale sign that the game is a hit.  

Many ppl have gotten to levels 20 plus and many ppl like me have leveled more than 1 toon past 15.    I did that cause i realise that on the 20th there will be a hell of a lot of ppl playing so i'm leveling 3 toons on two different servers just in case the wait is long.

But for the most part This game is great and fun.  I am not a fanboi and maybe this being a new game and all i find it fun  (playing 6 hours a day or more since the 13th)   but the game is fun well made (not run into any glitches or problems) it isn't easy the first ten levels kind of are but thats true for a lot of games.    But once you get deeper into the game there is a lot more things to do, places to go things only get bigger harder and there is a lot of fun.   and the PvP is a blast even tho i get my butt kicked each time.

All the trolls will be smashing their keyboard or monitors after the 20th cause the games they are fans of will drop in population.   I am seeing a lot of people playing for long periods of time, some more than one toon cause they don't know which class to play first.

anyway i laugh at the trolls and haters, few years now we seen big titles come out and fail and fights like this before around those games but this time it wont stick since the haters have no ground to stand on.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

I dont see how full servers and 30 minute waits can be a bad sign and im not a fan of the game.  If they get more servers into operation by the 20th that should appease the Q rage. In the spring we will see the signs of whether it is all its hyped to be.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.