Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started playing

EphesymEphesym Member UncommonPosts: 11

I found this game and Im having a pretty good time with it.. Its different from the usual f2p trash

Comments

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

Totally agree, in that there isn't a single thing to make this game worth playing...

Seems more like a boardgame with little cutouts moving around... I mean really, even 'moving' the only animation you get are little clouds of dust at your feet.

Not a big 'its gotta have good graphics' guy but at THIS day and age, you would expect something to help you get into it, this is... worse (and I don't often say that) than the 'f2p trash' out there.

• EphesymEphesym Member UncommonPosts: 11

Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

Totally agree, in that there isn't a single thing to make this game worth playing...

Seems more like a boardgame with little cutouts moving around... I mean really, even 'moving' the only animation you get are little clouds of dust at your feet.

Not a big 'its gotta have good graphics' guy but at THIS day and age, you would expect something to help you get into it, this is... worse (and I don't often say that) than the 'f2p trash' out there.

Yeah I agree they should pump a little dev time into making the avatar much better than it is.  But I love turn based combat.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Yeah, that's what turned me off to it. I'm sorry, but when you're too lazy to even animate any of your characters... I mean, my toon just scoots around the map as if on rails or something. I thought, 'Hey, that's cool, I bet they animated combat really nicely!', but NOPE. Still the same cardboard cutout graphics, even the attacks aren't animated in the least.

I don't demand cutting-edge graphics in my games, not by a long shot. But this game just screams laziness. There are browser games from years ago that look better than this. Such a pity, because the setting is actually pretty cool.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by Rednecksith

Yeah, that's what turned me off to it. I'm sorry, but when you're too lazy to even animate any of your characters... I mean, my toon just scoots around the map as if on rails or something. I thought, 'Hey, that's cool, I bet they animated combat really nicely!', but NOPE. Still the same cardboard cutout graphics, even the attacks aren't animated in the least.

I don't demand cutting-edge graphics in my games, not by a long shot. But this game just screams laziness. There are browser games from years ago that look better than this. Such a pity, because the setting is actually pretty cool.

Yes thee graphics on the characters are quite bad, it looks like they are on a snowboard, and the fighting animations are just horrible, it has potential but needs work