Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow so this is it?

124»

Comments

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by wowfan1996

Originally posted by 69Cuda

On the flip a bit of advice for you...

Gotta love how fanboys always resort to personal insults when they have no arguments whatsoever.

/yawn

You were just callig people dumb for enjoying a video game and that somehow they are in this illusion that they are really enjoying it. Such irony.

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719

Originally posted by onthestick
    You were just callig people dumb for enjoying a video game and that somehow they are in this illusion that they are really enjoying it.

Like you correctly observed, I called "people" dumb, not someone in particular. Ergo it's not a personal insult. Besides, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what so new and revolutionary SW:TOR brought to MMO genre except VO. Until then my assessment of people who bought this game and are oh so excited about it is just common sense.

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by wowfan1996

Originally posted by onthestick

You were just callig people dumb for enjoying a video game and that somehow they are in this illusion that they are really enjoying it.

Like you correctly observed, I called "people" dumb, not someone in particular. Ergo it's not a personal insult. Besides, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what so new and revolutionary SW:TOR brought to MMO genre except VO. Until then my assessment of people who bought this game is just common sense.

Yep you only generalised a large number of people you personally do not know only on basis of their taste which differes from yours and labeled them as 'dumb'... so that gives you an excuse to insult because hey it is not personal.

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466

complaining about a game/people who play it doesnt make anyone better/worse so.. play/dont play whathever  you like, end of discussion.

This discussion has been closed.