Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PRE ORDER DATE THREAD

Comments

• HugolinHugolin Member UncommonPosts: 83

12th here and not in

• FrankVLucasFrankVLucas Member UncommonPosts: 45

9th and still not in.

• AshkaelAshkael Member Posts: 166

10th, not in.

• RataplanRataplan Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by FrankVLucas

9th and still not in.

That's not good, that means they invited 1 day, only 8th December.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

12 th not in yet.

• hotixhotix Member UncommonPosts: 130

14th not in yet RAGEEEE.

Side note, anyone going to fatman server for official east coast pvp server??

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

8th dec.not in yet.and not really bothered

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

last wave was till dec 8th

next will be: 12th and then 16th

I guess

• Vega-TVega-T Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by Gaoxin

I guess

The   "   last wave   "  is the frist wave for today ?

• saculasacula Member Posts: 2

Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues.

SWTORSWTOR_FRSWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address [email protected] in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET)  

From the swtor forums.

• brad31781brad31781 Member UncommonPosts: 56

Originally posted by hotix

14th not in yet RAGEEEE.

Side note, anyone going to fatman server for official east coast pvp server??

Where did you get information on this being an official server?

well i guess i wont be playing today unless there is another wave..bought 8th dec.UK here.

• SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

Originally posted by kevjards
    well i guess i wont be playing today unless there is another wave..bought 8th dec.UK here.

Did you read the posts 2 above yours? December people will most likely all get in today. The rumor of there not being any more waves simply originated from someone not being able to read the date properly.

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

think i preordered but not sure, and still can't get in!

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

Originally posted by Gaoxin

I guess

Hopefully, the courier really messed up my CE package delivery and i used my head start key on 15th dec. If you are right i will drink a  glass of beer for you! hoping to get in next wave..whenever that is ;o

Originally posted by Saydien

Originally posted by kevjards

Did you read the posts 2 above yours? December people will most likely all get in today. The rumor of there not being any more waves simply originated from someone not being able to read the date properly.

was,nt sure to take it with a pinch of salt m8.rather reluctant to click on links when they only have 1 post..no disrespect to the guy..just safety ,sure you understand..not to mention my luck in gettin what i want is pretty bad lol..but ty for post.

• Ayupan23Ayupan23 Member Posts: 47

Just registered mine today... Should be in sometime this afternoon.

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

according to the german community manager(source: Twitter) everyone who preordered in DEC will get in today. we will just have to wait a lil bit longer guys :D

• RosmariiniRosmariini Member UncommonPosts: 154

I am pretty sure I am in the next wave, so GET IT GOING! :D

Currently playing: N/A :(
    Retired from: GW, WAR, Aion, LOTRO, Rift, SW:TOR, Vinductus

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

Anyone already used their both keys on account? the head start key and the game key itself. I have my CE box close to me but not sure if should wait till 22nd to use my game key.

• SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

The question if you wait or not is a bit of gambling. If you do wait till after the 22nd then you get effectively 2 days for free but then you better hope that there won't be any issues with the website when you will try to activate your game key.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Originally posted by Supersoups

Anyone already used their both keys on account? the head start key and the game key itself. I have my CE box close to me but not sure if should wait till 22nd to use my game key.

I was wondering the same thing, my box is on the truck on the way to the house. I was wondering if I entered the key now, would I have access to the CE stuff now? I'm thinking not, but who konws?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Vega-TVega-T Member Posts: 25

2 hours pasted the first wave?  wtf

• RosmariiniRosmariini Member UncommonPosts: 154

Wtf is taking so looooooooonggggg

Currently playing: N/A :(
    Retired from: GW, WAR, Aion, LOTRO, Rift, SW:TOR, Vinductus

• select20select20 Member Posts: 130

Iif I pre-ordered the on Dec 6th, shouldn't I have gotten in already? Getting my pre-order code was a debacle, had to take pictures of my Origin receipt and send it to Customer service before it would let me input my code. Now, people that pre-ordered on the 8th are in and not me from the 6th?

I wonder what is going on?

"Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it."