Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: The Russians Arrive

2»

Comments

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

Originally posted by Puremallace

I can not wait till they launch it in China so Rift can claim to have 10 million subs like that other themepark.

Yes, well once Rift gets even one quarter of that other games NA/EU subs you can maybe start thinking about that stuff.  Idiot.

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

Rift is a great game, people just have different tastes.

@kantseeme, I think everyone knows you don't like RIFT by now. But if you keep injecting yourself in posts about RIFT, then your making yourself look bad. Its called being adult, making an adult decision, and removing yourself from being flamed. Sure you can post however you want to whatever you want. But remember, it will show your maturity.

Russians will like this game as have us EU and Americans. The game is fine, it's not bleeding subscriptions like some would make you believe. Pretty sure Trion is out of the black and are now making a profit. If not, EON would not have happened. I play RIFT to this day and enjoy it. Is it the best game ever, NO! Is it just a game that takes me away from real life, YES. Can I find enjoyment in it, YES! As for the rest that don't enjoy, do me a favor and go find something to enjoy, your wasting your life away worrying about what others do.

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

Originally posted by mackdawg19

@kantseeme, I think everyone knows you don't like RIFT by now. But if you keep injecting yourself in posts about RIFT, then your making yourself look bad. Its called being adult, making an adult decision, and removing yourself from being flamed. Sure you can post however you want to whatever you want. But remember, it will show your maturity.

Russians will like this game as have us EU and Americans. The game is fine, it's not bleeding subscriptions like some would make you believe. Pretty sure Trion is out of the black and are now making a profit. If not, EON would not have happened. I play RIFT to this day and enjoy it. Is it the best game ever, NO! Is it just a game that takes me away from real life, YES. Can I find enjoyment in it, YES! As for the rest that don't enjoy, do me a favor and go find something to enjoy, your wasting your life away worrying about what others do.

thank you for pointing out my short comings. i dont know what i would have done if it hadent been for your eye opening comment. i dont care what you or anyone else thinks of me. all that matter is what I think. and what i think is that rift is a sell out game. bottom line. and i dont really cares who plays rift. if you want to waist your time playing that heap thats your buissness. so dont think for a sec thinking your two sided comment will make me "see the light" your waisting your time. in fact you first mistake was even posting here.

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Originally posted by SBFord

Trion Worlds has partnered with Belver to bring Rift to the Russian game community. According to a new press release, Rift is now live in Russia after a series of successful beta phases.

The launch in Russia is the first localized version to be released since the English, German and French versions hit the airwaves earlier this year. Trion is expected to launch Rift in Korea during 2012.

Check out the Russian Rift site.

gd i hate the looks of dwarves in Rift lol

*looks away*

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by teakbois

Yes, well once Rift gets even one quarter of that other games NA/EU subs you can maybe start thinking about that stuff.  Idiot.

Truth burns huh...yeah obviously VGChartz did not show a close to 6-7 million sub drop when China cut Blizzard off for those few months. China = easy subs...take 0.0001% of Chinas population and you got more subs in your mmo then any game in the world.

Also coupled with the fact that a sub in China = 2 hours of bought time for some dirt cheap price and you sit here and tell me how Blizzard did it?  If I want to see Rift throw around huge numbers of subs JUST TO SHUT UP THE HATERS I will beg Trion to release in China.

They can do it rather easily. Death concept is nowhere near as heavy as in WoW and also there is not a entire content patch based around death they need to change. I think Rift launching in Russia is a good thing and that is a playerbase that is never respected and noone tries to appeal to right along with a American dev having success in Korea.

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Originally posted by kantseeme

Originally posted by mackdawg19

thank you for pointing out my short comings. i dont know what i would have done if it hadent been for your eye opening comment. i dont care what you or anyone else thinks of me. all that matter is what I think. and what i think is that rift is a sell out game. bottom line. and i dont really cares who plays rift. if you want to waist your time playing that heap thats your buissness. so dont think for a sec thinking your two sided comment will make me "see the light" your waisting your time. in fact you first mistake was even posting here.

What's a sellout game