Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European servers too full

I guess people whined so much for queues that Bioware gives them that. Only 1 server is green, rest are red meaning full or very heavy. Mine has 1hr queue -.-. Now if someone could tell me why the hell there is more german and french server combined than english. Idiot americans.

Comments

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I cant believe they are4 doing it again   o.O

Same happened in Beta.... a lot more German/French servers than English ones...

SO STUPID sssince mossst EU contries will play in english....

I hope they add more by the 20th

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

It's tough figuring out how many servers to make, but they certainly need more considering there will be a big influx of players on release day.  But they may be saving those servers til release so noone has a head start on them.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

well it does'nt launch til the 20th ,give em a chance.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

im in a 2 hour queue :(

• SasamiSasami Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by FrodoFragins

It's tough figuring out how many servers to make, but they certainly need more considering there will be a big influx of players on release day.  But they may be saving those servers til release so noone has a head start on them.

I personally fail to understand these cock fights. What advantage does head start give in PvE, or even PvP and who the **** even cares unless you are cock, and animals shouldn't play games.

But if thing are like you say and cocks have won, it's very sad day for humanity.

• Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

LoL! Sat down to have a hour of game time before bed. 55 minutes waiting time on the pre-launch? Geez I wonder how the real launch will be.. well I´m off to bed.. I hope BW get their act together so we all can play on "real" launch without these queues.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

Originally posted by Sasami

I personally fail to understand these cock fights. What advantage does head start give in PvE, or even PvP and who the **** even cares unless you are cock, and animals shouldn't play games.

But if thing are like you say and cocks have won, it's very sad day for humanity.

That's the only reasonable explanation as to why they haven't created more servers.  It's not a huge deal on PvE servers but do they want their players getting ganked on PvP servers from players that have up to a 7 day head start?

• Starwars001Starwars001 Member Posts: 85

I was horrified by the european servers today, i checked upon european servers alll full.

Bioware needs 100 more servers ASAP LIKE PRONTO for europe. Im in usa and its getting there with the europe , we are not even in launch date yet.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

It's tough figuring out how many servers to make

Not when they have precise pre order numbers to work from to set server numbers for a pre launch event it shouldnt be...

To have pre orderers waiting in a queue is poor poor poor TBH.

I hate euro servers, way too many cultures in one server. you always have russians taking over servers or some shitty political agenda on the server.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by nerovipus32

I hate euro servers, way too many cultures in one server. you always have russians taking over servers or some shitty political agenda on the server.

I love 'em.

But I avoid those communities that don't use English. All the different accents over vent are hilarious.

I had to change server because the russians decided that the original server i was on was now russian. Then they started their political shit about former soviet states and it was time to leave.

Originally posted by DarkPony

I love 'em.

But I avoid those communities that don't use English. All the different accents over vent are hilarious.

I love em too. But yesterday we had some spanish guys cluttering up the chat on my server. Kind of rude on a english server. I mean I´m from sweden but there is no way I would write in swedish in general. :D That I save for private chat.  ;)

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

was in a que at number 951 after 1h and 10m finaly the game shows at que 2 and then when i was ready to enter.....

error 9000 couldnt enter

retry and of course que 801

EA for the LOLs for 1 time again for the LOLs

and then u blame SOE for bad service? EA is the leader in that category for years

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

I noticed that they added 5 new European servers today:  3 German and 2 English.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Damn...image

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

Originally posted by Vortex5oo

Originally posted by DarkPony

I love 'em.

I love em too. But yesterday we had some spanish guys cluttering up the chat on my server. Kind of rude on a english server. I mean I´m from sweden but there is no way I would write in swedish in general. :D That I save for private chat.  ;)

this is just the beginning. ;)

Originally posted by kiern

I noticed that they added 5 new European servers today:  3 German and 2 English.

another fail of EA, should be other way around

when i was in 951 que some german servers was in heavy and some very heavy, while all english was full

and they have the pre-ordered numbers already

what will happend in 20th? 4days of que?

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN

Originally posted by defector1968

when i was in 951 que some german servers was in heavy and some very heavy, while all english was full

I waited 55 minutes and when I was number 2 in line I got a error and now im back to place 743 in line. I should have gone to bed instead... lol what a waste.  I hope they manage to fix this before the rest of the people starts to play. Otherwise it will be a (bigger) mess... goodnight! :D

Originally posted by Vortex5oo

Originally posted by defector1968

I waited 55 minutes and when I was number 2 in line I got a error and now im back to place 743 in line. I should have gone to bed instead... lol what a waste.  I hope they manage to fix this before the rest of the people starts to play. Otherwise it will be a (bigger) mess... goodnight! :D

same thing to me from 1051 to 0 and when the game try to enter me error 9000 and out

• GibboniciGibbonici Member UncommonPosts: 472

I'm amazed that they didn't provide more English language servers. I have no idea what they were thinking.

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

Originally posted by Gibbonici

I'm amazed that they didn't provide more English language servers. I have no idea what they were thinking.

I think even Bioware wasn't prepared for such a flood of players on EU servers. So they though they would manage. They must be slapping themselves now.

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

EA fail as usual. skipping this.

• nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501

Originally posted by daemon

mmmhmm.....

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

Originally posted by nationalcity

Originally posted by daemon

mmmhmm.....

It is normal i think. I have been in so many launches that it is like a deja vu when i see angry reactions.