Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers without kung fu pandas, please

2»

Comments

• LafinatuLafinatu Member Posts: 48

I think it's funny that people are complaining about pandas but are more then happy to run around as big blue talking cows.

High Five FTW!

• Omni1rbbOmni1rbb Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by Lafinatu

I think it's funny that people are complaining about pandas but are more then happy to run around as big blue talking cows.

The Pandas do look like they'd be fun to gank.  

• kamikazesankamikazesan Member Posts: 8

All i can say you is good luck on trying to find a game that equals what WoW is, MoP is beying published (in my opinion) to return everyone that quited on Cataclysm.

I did'nt find cata so bad, its not like TBC or WotLK, but its a preety decent role. So I supose MoP is going to become a mix of BC whit Cata. I wish the best or else I supose I must quit too.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

lol if they made a Vanilla server, people would complain theres no new vanilla content. "Dont forget about us Vanilla people!"

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Why do they call stuff Vanilla anyway? Just curious. The best I can come up with is that its before they add any toppings. Just the plain ol ice cream with nothing added.

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Originally posted by DannyGlover

Why do they call stuff Vanilla anyway? Just curious. The best I can come up with is that its before they add any toppings. Just the plain ol ice cream with nothing added.

You got it. Its the original flavor of the game.

• InFaVillaInFaVilla Member Posts: 592

I find it hilarious how certain people say that they won't play WoW due to kid-amplification they think Mist of Pandaria will introduce.

It is funny because one of the key traits of a teenager, which in the eyes of mature adults are still considered to be "kids", is the extreme overreaction to anything that may connect them to young children. As such, this insane fear of pandas just tells me that you are most likely either a kid (teenagers are still kids) or in such state of mind.

• KanubisKanubis Member Posts: 112

Originally posted by InFaVilla

I find it hilarious how certain people say that they won't play WoW due to kid-amplification they think Mist of Pandaria will introduce.

It is funny because one of the key traits of a teenager, which in the eyes of mature adults are still considered to be "kids", is the extreme overreaction to anything that may connect them to young children. As such, this insane fear of pandas just tells me that you are most likely either a kid (teenagers are still kids) or in such state of mind.

100% spot on.

I know a lot, a hell of a lot, of people that play WoW. Both online and in real life. The real adults have abolsutely no problem with the pandas at all. The complainers are almost totally from that kind of adolescent age where they're desperately trying to dissassociate themselves from the tag of 'kids.'

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by Kanubis

100% spot on.

I know a lot, a hell of a lot, of people that play WoW. Both online and in real life. The real adults have abolsutely no problem with the pandas at all. The complainers are almost totally from that kind of adolescent age where they're desperately trying to dissassociate themselves from the tag of 'kids.'

the trouble is as you get older, so does your perception of the 'age' of kids,  me i think their kids until their at least 22 image

im getting older dagnabbit!!! image

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

100% spot on.

I totally bug the hell out of my friends that play WoW because of the panda thing.  It's only a game, but they've invested alot into the game, and I can't pass up the opportunity to hassle them about it.  Face it, panda's are cute, and when you bug a guy about playing cute stuff, it tends to bother him. I don't want to bug them too much though, I'd hate for them to be a sad panda.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• DemandmanDemandman Member Posts: 57

100% spot on.

I disagree.

As an adult, I have a huge problem with childish implications in games.

Most of the time the factors making a game childish are the very same factors making it dumbed down, which is a huge turn-off.

• AxeshunAxeshun Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 82

Dropping pandas in the next expansion is not a drastic turn in Blizzards approach to continue expand the WoW realm. Its not as if WoW has the vibe of D2 coarsing through its viens. Imo, its not really the pandas that turn me off about the new expansion, its more of the Asian-esque realm. 

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

I dont like WoW but I dont see what the problem is. All the other terrible races are fine but pandas arnt? O.o?