Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tons of New Servers

Being added for tomorrow's Oct/Nov and possibly dec players.  Final push so everyone gets the 5 days EGA?  Maybe....

Comments

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Wishful thinking, but nonetheless possible :)

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

That would be truely awesome.

Because im boring my ass of right now... ive got enough stuff to play i geus. but i dont wanna play that, i want swtor lolXD

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Oh new update seems like Dec will not get in tomorrow but early Oct-End of Nov

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow (not necessarily all of those listed on the
    Server Status page, though) and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850

that statement is a real disappointment

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Damn it, I'm December, but nonetheless, good to know.

actually i think they want to throw evryone in towmorrow.

Reason hes not including december in this update is that he does not like to be shot in the balls if he does not make it.

edit: a.k.a. you promised december people too QQQQQQQQ

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Oh my gosh! I may have a good chance at getting in tomorrow. =)

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Most of them will be empty a couple of months after release. Just like Rift opened up more servers than necessary to deal with the launch day demand.

I think i have to wait another day.

And why dont they do EU releases seperatly? i mean my day is already half over before they start inviting (if i dont make it an all nighter that is:P)

• SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

Originally posted by xeniar
    And why dont they do EU releases seperatly? i mean my day is already half over before they start inviting (if i dont make it an all nighter that is:P)

Uhm... I assume most people actually work so I don't consider this an issue really.

Originally posted by Saydien

Originally posted by xeniar

Uhm... I assume most people actually work so I don't consider this an issue really.

what you are forgetting is that alot of people here in holland start at 7am. wich means they go home at 3pm. geus what the starter time for their first wave is? ow 2pm gmt us being gmt+1 makes it 3pm.

Anyway im free until january (i had alot of days left and decided to take of the month december:P)

• AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

Gonna be a p.i.t.a. getting the guild on one server. In mine, the early guys are already setup and leveling but us late guys are gonna have to deal with a packed server I think.