Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Early Access Beta

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Star-Wars-Republic-Early-Access-Begins-37759.html

the new star wars: the old republic early access beta is out today. anyone looking forward to this game? i didn't know the game is set 1000s of years before the movies.

anyone excited for this game? is everyone gonna be a jedi haha. actually i'm not even good at close combat so i'll have to see whos more of a mid range type fighter. 

Comments

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

it's not Beta... It's release! All those who preordered early enough they have the chance of playing the game up to 5 days before the game hits the stores... Not excited about it, beta weekends ruined it for me.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

LOL he is new to mmorpg.

• NethermancerNethermancer Member Posts: 520

awww isnt he cuuuuute

Playing: PO, EVE
    Waiting for: WoD
    Favourite MMOs: VG, EVE, FE and DDO
    Any person who expresses rage and loathing for an MMO is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

hehehe :D shouldn't we enourage this guy to keep posting ? 

Anyhow,  you can discuss the game on this forum on more than 10 topics atm, since it's early acess and all that it might be even more. 

But this game is on hotspot for over 3 weeks now on this forum. Be sure to check it out if you're curious about the game :)

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Moved to SWTOR forum, but locking since there are already open threads on the topic.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.