Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney's Toontown Online: First Impressions Overview with Ripper X

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ripper X heads into the all-ages game ToonTown, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by The Walt Disney Company and billed as the first such game intended for kids and families. Watch Disney's Toontown Online: First Impressions Overview with Ripper X. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PukeBucketPukeBucket Member Posts: 867

To quote Ripper X "A horse? Moo!"

I used to play MMOs like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

I've played toontown way back in the day, 8 years ago, with some friends from Planetside.  We were all on teamspeak and decided to take a break from normal play and try something new...  It was HILARIOUSLY fun.  So when I saw RipperX had this video I had to check it out because hes great.  Good video.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

I didn't realize this game was still running. I guess Wizard101 stole its thunder.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Originally posted by PukeBucket

To quote Ripper X "A horse? Moo!"

That actually made me chuckle when I was watching the vid.  Not my kind of game, but RipperX is amusing. 

Two things around here reliably grab my attention:  RipperX's videos and Coyotes articles. 

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085

I kinda always wondered what this was like, but never had the balls to actually try it. Thanks Rip, another entertaining video.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

"Crazy! That's exactly how I look in real life!"

Ripper X makes any first impression report worth watching no matter how bad the game actually is lol

Harbinger of Fools
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

finally i have found the MMO to play until GW2!!

So What Now?