Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super-exclusive late pre-orderers club!!

13»

Comments

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

You must also memorize and follow our clubs mission statement

Mission statement: 

5 dolla everything

My minds telling me no

but my bodies telling me yes.

Odd thing is that our mission statement is posted above the bathroom door.

Take that as you will image

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

Registered my Pre-Order Code 7th December, because:

a) Every MMO except WoW in the last several years has been shit/overrated/poorly launched. People who pre-order MMOs are clinically insane or it's not their money.

b) All the retailers are pretty useless with the codes, so i cancelled one and went with a hardware seller, who not only gave me my code straight away, but i also have my box copy next to me on my desk, arrived this morning.

c) I made sure sufficient reviews were out this time before i blow cash. I gamble on horses and lose with odds of 7/4, however the odds of a MMO being shit at release are 2/10 and i won't bet on those odds.

Shiney box of DVDs though...

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by jugularvein

Woohoo, I am one of those idiots !  I pre ordered on Nov. 30.  Why you may ask.  It was after I finally got into beta and enjoyed the game.  I wasnt even planning on getting SWTOR until after testing it.  Our nerd raging  and crappy preordering skills should unite on a specific server.  That way we could have a villiage of idiots getting to level 3 before it shuts down for launch!

Awesome!

I haven't pre ordered yet, Can I join the club?

• SythionSythion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by alakram

Awesome!

You can join my super-duper-exclusive too late for super-exclusive late pre-orders club club.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by Sythion

Originally posted by alakram

Awesome!

You can join my super-duper-exclusive too late for super-exclusive late pre-orders club club.

• ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222

Originally posted by crysent

Greetings!

I am here to welcome you to the exclusive late-pre-orderers club!  Yes, Yes! only for people who ordered post October!  That's right! whatever your reason may be...perhaps you had already ordered two games (Skyrim and BF3) and the wife would allow no more game buying *coughcough*.  Perhaps you wanted to try the Open Beta before putting down cash on another mmo.  Perhaps you had money issues!  

It seems we are the joke of the early game access - Perhaps we will get 10 minutes of EGA before full release?  Don't be sad!  I'm here to offer you entry to the exclusive late-preorder only club!  that's right, I will also grant you status as *founding member*  With membership may come some perks:

You may be eligible for 0-10 minutes EGA

You may be eligible for a special, exclusive real world item

you may be eligible for promotion after only 6 months of membership!

you may be eligible for an exclusive real world endangered white tiger! 

That's right! don't delay! those who join first may get more rewards then those who join late!

i pre-ordered round december i think, am i over-qualified ?

Pls let me in... I've been crying in the cold showers while eaiting a whole bucket of ice cream just because i couldnt got in yesterday (&today) , and now  i need a sense of belonging and value .

• NurmiporaNurmipora Member UncommonPosts: 16

Heya all i preordered really late .. december but luckily i have 2 reasons what keeps me not staring my email and pray the invite email :D

good luck ya all who are in and i hope ya all enjoy :) ( i will as soon as i get in)

Originally posted by Nurmipora
    Heya all i preordered really late .. december but luckily i have 2 reasons what keeps me not staring my email and pray the invite email :D

good luck ya all who are in and i hope ya all enjoy :) ( i will as soon as i get in)

A golden retriever is acting as a stand-in for SWTOR? Gotta admire your ingenuity :)

Its not golden retriever its a hovawart (pretty rare breed) :D

'The Hovawart is a German dog breed. The name of the breed means "an estate guard dog"'

Hmm, where i come from, the estate guard dogs of choice are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, called "shit-stomper" or something :)

• MightykingMightyking Member UncommonPosts: 235

Anyway I don't wanna know which two things you are doing with that dog to make you forget about SWTOR.

Vegetto aye nice to have some one who looks the specs ..

to mightyking ye let ya imagine fly and ya find answer .. :p

but yeh im off to walk those 2 fur balls ya all have a good time 

• bakagamibakagami Member UncommonPosts: 152

Originally posted by crysent

Originally posted by carpatian

preordered 1 december . because im not a nerd u nerds

Application accepted! congrats!

I preodered  on Dec 1 too so I'l join the club, when do I get my tiger? oh btw, I got my EGA yesterday :)

• bakagamibakagami Member UncommonPosts: 152

Originally posted by Vegetto

'The Hovawart is a German dog breed. The name of the breed means "an estate guard dog"'

Hmm, where i come from, the estate guard dogs of choice are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, called "shit-stomper" or something :)

where I come from estate guard dogs are called the K9 narcotics unit

• JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

i pre-ordered like the 5th of december u geeks

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735

I totally demand Platinum Membership since my pre-order went through 12.12.2011. Bite me. 

• LafinatuLafinatu Member Posts: 48

Nov. 30th woot! I'm in the club for everyone else I got this.

High Five FTW!

• Otheym87Otheym87 Member Posts: 23

Well, guess that's all of us.  Everyone else is either in game or has jumped out a window cause they didn't have the community we've got going here.  We're all that's left of the world.  Are any of us girls?  We can use all this extra time to repopulate.

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

Digna posted:

Using VGChartz as a baseline only, there were approximately 203K sales by the week ending 08/06 (Yes, US sales only but this is a baseline of hope so indulge a bit). In theory, those folks have been invited.

Just a note. The VGChartz numbers are not sales.

First the numbers are predictions only and for a new game are based only on how other games seem to be doing - full details in the methodology.

Second whilst it uses the term pre-orders if you take any game and compare the numbers for the week before launch to the launch week numbers then you'll find that in most cases the launch number is c. 10% more. Sometimes 15%, sometimes less!!! This is for any game - and no way do 90% of folks pre-order every game.

So pre-order is VGChartz 'level of interest' number only. If SWTOR had already sold millions and millons EA would have said. Instead in October when they announced their last set of results they factored in a 10cent earnings per share hit because of SWTORs late release date ......