Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im inn!!!!

Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324

Ok,

Enough with the cry babies, time for the one's who got in and are  actually loving it right now?  Sound off!

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I just can't wait to read all these threads!!!! This is such inspirational reading. Normally, I would want to tell all the SWTOR fans to just shut up and play, but not with this kind of thought provoking thread.  I just can't get enough of these SWTOR threads! Especially the ones that don't waste my time talking about game mechanics, problems or reveiws. No, I like these threads that are straight forward and to the facts that everyone wants to know. 

Thank you. I can't emphasize how good it is to know that someone is in, and playing the game. Thank you again.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

You're not in, you're in the forums...

GAME ON, stop posting!

• weslubowweslubow Member UncommonPosts: 163

Congrats!

Hope to be joining you tomorrow.

Save me a light saber.

• ColdSunColdSun Member Posts: 210

Screenshot or its a lie!!!

JUST KIDDING.  Congrats bub. :)  Just wait, you will soon know the power of the dark side.  Prepare for the might of this fully armed and operational DEATH STAR!!!!

(anyone reading this might have guessed I watched ALL of the Star Wars movies this weekend in preparation).

ColdSun

• URMAKERURMAKER Member UncommonPosts: 671

750,000 unique players played over the thanksgiving beta event. theres a **** ton of more servers now... so why shut the invites down so early? how many pre-orders could they have gotten anyways.. a million maybe? you almost had that many during the last beta event so with the extra servers i don't know why everyone wasn't invited tbh.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status  i mean look

• TheDorTheDor Member UncommonPosts: 84

Originally posted by URMAKER

750,000 unique players played over the thanksgiving beta event. theres a **** ton of more servers now... so why shut the invites down so early? how many pre-orders could they have gotten anyways.. a million maybe? you almost had that many during the last beta event so with the extra servers i don't know why everyone wasn't invited tbh.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status  i mean look

They had close to 3 mil pre-orders total. 1 million physical copies and 2 million digital only copies. They want to stagger the players coming in so that there isn't massive congestion in the starting zones and so that they don't have to create extra servers just to have to close half the servers 2 months after launch. It makes sense when you look at the clusterf* that other MMO launches are.

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

good to see some of ya are already in and have a good crack at it. now get out of the starting area and move on for the next wave of early starters ;)  tomorow.

seeing as i wasnt lucky enough to get into first day, it is good to see that the access is staggered as there is already a server down and being fixed. less people mean less QQ in the tech help forums and more time for them to concentrate on fixes.

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Congrats everyone whos in ...

but ....

WHY ME !! -.-  WHY !!! wuwuwuw I want to play !!!!

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

there was a 4th 'bonus' wave just recently. so im guessing the servers are stacking up quite nicely

• HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241

Originally posted by scotty899

there was a 4th 'bonus' wave just recently. so im guessing the servers are stacking up quite nicely

there was 5 waves in total.

and stop guessing look at their server status page?

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Hey 15000000 people, lets all make a thread when youre playing ToR!

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

Originally posted by eyelolled

I just can't wait to read all these threads!!!! This is such inspirational reading. Normally, I would want to tell all the SWTOR fans to just shut up and play, but not with this kind of thought provoking thread.  I just can't get enough of these SWTOR threads! Especially the ones that don't waste my time talking about game mechanics, problems or reveiws. No, I like these threads that are straight forward and to the facts that everyone wants to know. 

Thank you. I can't emphasize how good it is to know that someone is in, and playing the game. Thank you again.

lol. what he said ^

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!