Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

paypal

momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

anywhere I can buy this game using paypal?

thanks

Comments

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

origin.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

origion? is the that the link from the main site, if so paypal ins't offered, it's listed as an option but unselectable

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Hmm, i got mine with paypal through origin. Maybe its a bug? Strange

Ya paypal doesn't work, unless I'm using the wrong site?

Originally posted by momodig

Ya paypal doesn't work, unless I'm using the wrong site?

I called origin the other day about a BF3 issue and I got someone on the line pretty quick. Try giving them a call if you can tomorrow. This shouldnt be an issue

I don't think it's a customer serivice issule, the paypal option just insn't selectable,  No biggy I'll wait for box release :)

Originally posted by momodig

I don't think it's a customer serivice issule, the paypal option just insn't selectable,  No biggy I'll wait for box release :)

Trust me, they want you to buy it and will help you do so (with paypal), give em a call, it wont hurt, unless its really not a big deal but you did post about it. They gave me a 15% off coupon when i called

Not a huge deal, was just curious is all, thanks for the replies though :)

I called no way of them letting me buy the game with paypal, though they did send me a code to get 15%of my next purchase :)