Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any who Pre-odered on 7/21 in?

nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

So I checked my dates and I placed the pre-order on 7/21, but I'm still not in. Though those who are in are playing the game not here on MMORPG ><

Bad question but... give me some hope.

Comments

• RjaymkRjaymk Member UncommonPosts: 6

Well I didn't pre order on 7/21 but on 7/23 and still have not gotten in yet. The SWTOR twitter just reconfirmed that it is in order of code redemptions so I'm hoping its true.

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

I pre ordered on 7-21 myself its not just you listening to people in vent playing as I wait, but I'm about to leave for work 

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

I'm in 10am 21Jul

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

ya i made the plunge and pre-ordered thee ce on 7/21 and im staring at twitter waiting for the next wave to go out in hopes i can get in

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

I pre-ordered the morning ofthe 21st and I'm not in.

No biggie, Have to go to work, tonight is "girlfriend" night so the earliest I could be on (if I get an invite) is tomorrow night.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • BigSexxCBigSexxC Member Posts: 2

I was one day late to see the news...i preoreded on 7/22 thought i'd get in but not yet...guess i should of taken off work tomorrow instead of today heh

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Wow...so apparently even 07/21ers aren't all in. *sigh*

• HumphrieHumphrie Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by Digna

Wow...so apparently even 07/21ers aren't all in. *sigh*

Yes, they seem to have royally screwed this up. I was a 7/21er and am in (I am currently waiting on the wife to wake up to help me with cosmetics since I am color blind) but I realize I am amongst the lucky few. I feel for you -- really; especially when people who preordered in December are apparently currently playing.

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

But we, the 7/21 guys should be in today right?

Originally posted by nomss

No one knows but it has been generally assumed that peole that ordered/registered on day one would be in on day 1.

I don't imagine they will be sending invites in less than 2 hour increments and possibly more than that.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Pre-ordered and put in key ~4hrs after they became available. Got my invite in today. I did not sign up for beta access, FYI.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

No one knows but it has been generally assumed that peole that ordered/registered on day one would be in on day 1.

I don't imagine they will be sending invites in less than 2 hour increments and possibly more than that.

Yea that's true. Thx.

I read somewhere that nearly everyone will be in the first two days. 

I also heard that if you ordered the first day you should definitely be in today

However.....  since im hearing of people who pre-ordered as late as december already playing Im not really counting on the above comments.  I was under the impression that they were prioritizing invites by the date you pre-ordered and now we're finding out thats not the case.

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

I also heard that if you ordered the first day you should definitely be in today

However.....  since im hearing of people who pre-ordered as late as december already playing Im not really counting on the above comments.  I was under the impression that they were prioritizing invites by the date you pre-ordered and now we're finding out thats not the case.

Yea, I feel, something got messed up.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

I wouldn't put too much faith in those claims. This is exactly the kind of troll material that I would expect today.

Screenshot, or it didn't happen image

Edit: and no, I'm not in yet.... image

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

Anyone who is posting that VooDoo_Papa that they signed up in later dates is just trolling. Theres a few Twitter Responces to people who've claimed that they are in.

Keep in mind that data is only as good as the database it's in (and the method of entry of course). If there are 2.5 to 3 million accounts with pre-orders, some are bound to get lucky and 'fall into' a lucky break. Then there are trolls..we all know about them.

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

I wouldn't put too much faith in those claims. This is exactly the kind of troll material that I would expect today.

Acreenshot, or it didn't happen image

sage advice :)  thanks man

Keep in mind that data is only as good as the database it's in (and the method of entry of course). If there are 2.5 to 3 million accounts with pre-orders, some are bound to get lucky and 'fall into' a lucky break. Then there are trolls..we all know about them.

Well, almost all of this process is automated. I'm a Programmer, so I have a good idea how they could have set this up. So as for the "data is only as good as the database it's in" I'm not sure what you mean there.

Are suggesting they got hacked or something? Bots?

• Misfit702Misfit702 Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

Acreenshot, or it didn't happen image

sage advice :)  thanks man

Yes, several tweets have already stated that the claims of those who ordered in Nov/Dec are playing are false.  I wouldn't trust those trollers as far as I could throw em!  I ordered in July and still not in either.  Have faith and May the force be with us all!

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

I pre-ordered on 7-21-11 and I'm still not in yet.

Does anyone know what the time frame is between each wave?

Originally posted by Blazer6992

I pre-ordered on 7-21-11 and I'm still not in yet.

Does anyone know what the time frame is between each wave?

No one knows. I assume they will be testing the servers and watching for (at minimum) people generally clearing starter areas.

• pwainpwain Member UncommonPosts: 115

My brother in in and he ordered 7/21. I am not but I ordered 10/23

I'm in :) But my tutoring session starts now ><

• ordered about 6 hours after pre-orders went live and am in. rolled on jung ma server. image

just sucks that i have to stop to go to an doctors appointment XD