Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm in !!!!!

GMan33GMan33 Member UncommonPosts: 79

Play button is highlighted !!!!! See ya!!!!

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by GMan33

Play button is highlighted !!!!! See ya!!!!

Congrats, we'll see you eventually I'm sure.

Actually I just tried and got in too

...seems like you have to accept the EULA first.

• flaZhflaZh Member UncommonPosts: 144

Lies!! Lies!! Paste the email if you did, please..

Edit: just saw this on the twitter:

SWTOR The Old Republic 

The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

We all agreed to the Euala when you set up the account Doh!!  nice try though

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379

Right there with you:) now to drop this kids off for school and me and the wife will be home for the next 2 wks spreading Galatic terror

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Poor kids they will see no love for a couple months, dont forget to feed them.

Originally posted by biggarfoot

I just created my smuggler... you have to accept 3 little boxes when you log in,  Would you like a screenshot?

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Originally posted by biggarfoot

I just created my smuggler... you have to accept 3 little boxes when you log in,  Would you like a screenshot?

Gratz to you all

• ECM0NEYECM0NEY Member Posts: 4

what time zone are you in?

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

servers arent going up for another 37 minutes unless they started earlier then their posted 7 am cst as advertised.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

I havent been emailed yet, probably be tomorrow :(

• MythrylMythryl Member UncommonPosts: 20

They advertised 7am EST, which is 6am Central.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by neorandom

servers arent going up for another 37 minutes unless they started earlier then their posted 7 am cst as advertised.

Actually, they said 7am EDT.

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!

• beyond007beyond007 Member Posts: 7

I did not get an email, just launched excepted all the crap and the play button is UP!

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789

Never got an emil, just checked my launhcer.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

No play button for me =(

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• samelizabethsamelizabeth Member Posts: 69

hrm.. when I load up the game I get a message saying "There is currently no active subscription on this account" .  Then a link that says activate account here.

But when I go into my account it says I have redeemed the code for the headstart.  I am assuming this means its just not my time to play yet.  I tried to find this out on the main site, but there is so much site traffic, and the forums are either not working, or have been wiped for the official game release.

So, does everyone have this message?

• dunemeerlindunemeerlin Member Posts: 18

Is your play button lighten up?

if not, all it means is your not in the early access yet.

• AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

Originally posted by samelizabeth

hrm.. when I load up the game I get a message saying "There is currently no active subscription on this account" .  Then a link that says activate account here.

But when I go into my account it says I have redeemed the code for the headstart.  I am assuming this means its just not my time to play yet.  I tried to find this out on the main site, but there is so much site traffic, and the forums are either not working, or have been wiped for the official game release.

Yeah, apparently that will go away once your early access is available.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

I'm in as well. Won't be able to fully get into it out until sometime tonight, but I accepted the EULA and the play button is active.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• samelizabethsamelizabeth Member Posts: 69

just Exit is lit up.  Its just a scary message to get, suggests I messed something up lol.

Does your screen give a message at the bottom?

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

this is horse shit i registered my code in july and im not in yet, no eula to accept, just a message about needing a sub and no play button.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I entered my code with in the first 20 minutes of pre-orders officially going on sale back in July and I wasn't in the first wave, so even if you entered the code pretty early, it may be a while...

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• NaralNaral Member UncommonPosts: 748

Originally posted by samelizabeth

In the same boat. Give it time. Many of us, unfortunately, might not even get in today. Who knows.

They are trying (and so far succeeding) to keep the queues short and the server crashes to a minimum.