Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVERYONE after SEPT will ave to wait till Thurs

Pre-orders after Sept will have to wait till Thursday, Everyone before then gets access next 2 days

On the UP that means EVERYONE gets 5 full days before official launch.

Going to kill some time for a couple of days. Gratz to everyone who are playing now

Comments

• Clubmaster22Clubmaster22 Member Posts: 279

Says {mod edit}  who? You?

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

^^

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

i preordered in november so thursday or friday prolly for me :).......its all good....i can play next weekend then :)

• gurunadegurunade Member UncommonPosts: 23

I'm in right now and I pre-ordered September 18th so I'm not so sure you're correct.

• VorpalChicken28VorpalChicken28 Member UncommonPosts: 348

might wanna back that up with a source?

“Nevertheless, the human brain, which survives by hoping from one second to another, will always endeavor to put off the moment of truth. Moist” 
    ― Terry PratchettMaking Money
  • randmprandmp Member Posts: 54

I got in and i orderd dec 2 rofl!! u fail

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

Finish work on 15th, then booked couple days off. Plan - Executed :)

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256

He is probably getting this from the TOR website, or from Origin.  On both sites it says "Pre-order now and you may get 5 days of early access."  

• freegefreege Member UncommonPosts: 75

OP is talking out of his ass...

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

Originally posted by gurunade

I'm in right now and I pre-ordered September 18th so I'm not so sure you're correct.

Really? How could you be in when others who pre-ordered on the first day aren't?

• uthardautharda Member UncommonPosts: 15

I pre-ordered and registered july 24th and I'm not in yet.    Fwiw.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

shut up OP, you dont know jack shit

• dunemeerlindunemeerlin Member Posts: 18

It seems like the early access is rather random.

I've heard people who ordered in September and October are in early access.  I've also heard people who ordered in July and Aug who aren't.  Seems kind of random.

(I order in September and don't have access)

• jonchicoinejonchicoine Member Posts: 77

I hope all the hate here is doesn't represent wha the community will be llie...

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Okay this shit is totally random, I'm sorry. But there is no order to this madness that is early access, I've seen like 7 posts already saying they ordered in december and are playing now, not to mention I ordered in december and am playing now. Why is this?

P.S.

Is it because of Digital Deluxe Edition? That thought just occured to me.

• Clubmaster22Clubmaster22 Member Posts: 279

Originally posted by MisterSr

Okay this shit is totally random, I'm sorry. But there is no order to this madness that is early access, I've seen like 7 posts already saying they ordered in december and are playing now, not to mention I ordered in december and am playing now. Why is this?

P.S.

You never know who's just talking trash to annoy/enrage others.

• Carrots247Carrots247 Member Posts: 1

All the trolls saying they pre-ordered in December and are playing "right now", Fairly sure if I was in game, I wouldn't be reading random post on MMORPG.com ;) Just saying..Fail Trolls.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by thedealerx

Pre-orders after Sept will have to wait till Thursday, Everyone before then gets access next 2 days

On the UP that means EVERYONE gets 5 full days before official launch.

Going to kill some time for a couple of days. Gratz to everyone who are playing now

Link or it never happened. Seems to completely contradict the last official tweet.

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

Originally posted by MisterSr

P.S.

No I doubt your edition matter's otherwise CE would've has access yesterday for instance. They are probably going in when you redeemed your code and than throwing out a few lucky lottery invites to people in each month afterwards perhaps? just speculation but hey I wouldn't mind getting an email if I get it before 2pm cst i'm cancelling my plans for today and my only reasoning will be STAR WARS!! Girlfriend will understand since i've been stressing this to her from early in our relationship, friends will bitch , family well they understand the best.

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

Originally posted by jonchicoine

It was my fault I heard this about 30 mins ago but held off trying to get a source, But this is what i was told there will be hourly waves of invites for all players who pre-ordered Sept and earlier and Everyone after Sept will be in-game 2 days after the pre Septs gets in on Thursday with 5 full days of access.

All this is unconfirmed folks so apoligies if offended

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444

Originally posted by gurunade

are you in now? i redeemed 22 of july, i thought it was about when you redeemed..........

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i dont remember when i pre ordered mine.... :S i think it was october lol

:/

• NaralNaral Member UncommonPosts: 748

July here and not in. To all those saying they ordered in December and are in, wtf are you doing here? If I were in I would be so gone. I call bull. ;-P

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

Originally posted by rojo6934

i dont remember when i pre ordered mine.... :S i think it was october lol

:/

Oct. 9th for me the day I found out if my PC could run it. I feel silly now since I know it can easily handle it oh well, if this After Sept. bit it true I'll just wait 2 days. Would love to play now so I can get the name's of my characters at least, but who knows I can see this game expanding its server list in the future some.

• SavageoneSavageone Member UncommonPosts: 80

Originally posted by jonchicoine

Never go by the posts and trolls on a gaming forum.  Especially to judge wheter or not you will play a game. Otherwise, no one would ever play said game.

Not all of the population in a game is as dumb as some of the posters here or on any other  gaming forum.

And yes, even the official forum.