Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What sets this game apart?

I’m really f-ing bored, I played the open beta of RYL, but it didn’t catch my attention that much. The graphics were nothing special, had good art but other then that it seemed like a typical mmo.

What sets RYL apart from the crowed?

Comments

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
    Play to win $1 Million!

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• ::blank::::blank:: Member Posts: 154

well combat is the biggest issure i guess.. i like it..i feel like i have way way more control over my charecter when i can attack by holding the mouse button down and moving and jumping (helps in pvp too haha) if you played the game in point and click you shouldnt have..its JANKY that way.

this game isnt good tho.. the first one i enjoyd very much..but there still are not enough skills in either. :( :( :( :(

• RavenmgsRavenmgs Member Posts: 155

Originally posted by Grunch
    Play to win $1 Million!

heheh, this sets the marketing campang apart from all others, not nessacairly the "game" it's self.

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

Why do I play this game. well because first its easy it's not complicated, when I get bored on PvE I go to PvP sometimes I win. but still there are assholes everywhere some are just waiting for you to turn red then everyone will go for your ass and slash you.. But when it comes to a one on one PvP I always win.

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

Me i love the game play coz i got to level up really fast and the game went from simple to intense.man it kept my mucky fingers really sweating whenever i play RYL. 

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

lol @ hatorian.....thats one of my hobby everytime i play RYL path of the emperor...when i get bored i stay in one place and look for players who turned red and i slahed them...hahaha...there a lot of things to do with ryl when u get bored....try to appreciate every single detail of the game for u to be able to enjoy it...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51

Well I can agree that this game is really a grind fest especially reaching level 30 to 45. Just try to join the party of a high level players (but be careful of assholes you know what i mean?) For me I only for the hack and slash type of game. I like to enjoy playing the game without anyone bothering me..

Good Day...

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

by the way guys....hows ur experienced on the tournament????...was it good???...i really had so much fun...players are really cool and i met some other players who spend their whole life (i think..lol..) playing RYL...well of course assholes are everywhere...::::07::...how was urs???

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

i still havent tried to join the tourney.Guess im just a little chicken to try.anyways im still practicing the game and with my lvl 43 archer,28sin,24ehan,35rune,20life,26temp,23atta,28shadow account, i still have a long long way to go if i want to make it to the tourney.....::::02::::::02::::::02::

anyways...back to ^topic^.....i think its the F-U-N that sets it apart from other mmorpg.::::01::

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163

so long kuruosawa::::02::....well theres a saying that practice makes perfect lolz...::::02::..be sure to perfect all ur powers...see u there.....

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked