Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am guessing, once TOR comes out..2/3rds of you all will be doing this at home in celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFevH0deKE

Star Wars Kid - Drunken Jedi Master

Halarious..I ROFL everytime I see this video.

Comments

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

LOL

• SteeJanzSteeJanz Member UncommonPosts: 334

The classics never die.

• AngervienAngervien Member UncommonPosts: 24

I am the 1/3 that wont be doing that and actually playing the game.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Actually, I saw a lot of that in beta. That is one of the body types.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222

He must workout.

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484
    Sure I'll do some of that while being in much better shape and a lot less of a virgin. Poor guy :-(

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Why wait until TOR comes out?  

• NirwylNirwyl Member Posts: 103

I feel sad when I watch this. Did you know the guy in the video had to like quit school and move because he kept getting bullied after some people from his school recorded and posted this on the internet without his knowledge? I mean, who hasn't done this sort of thing at a young age in the privacy of their own home when no one was watching. How would you like it if the entire world saw and laughed at you?

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484
    Originally posted by Nirwyl

I feel sad when I watch this. Did you know the guy in the video had to like quit school and move because he kept getting bullied after some people from his school recorded and posted this on the internet without his knowledge? I mean, who hasn't done this sort of thing at a young age in the privacy of their own home when no one was watching. How would you like it if the entire world saw and laughed at you?

I've always had a knack for business... Going viral just means money in the bank to me. Furthermore being ashamed of something even you stated everyone does is silly. I blame his parents for his self esteem problems that allow him to be bullied out of a town.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• zhandaozhandao Member Posts: 46

Adapt and grow a thicker skin, become a comedian/some other method of taking advantage of celebrity status, $$$$$.

Tens of thousands of people in the world voluntarily submit videos of themselves acting stupid.

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Nooo...it's going to be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• NirwylNirwyl Member Posts: 103

Originally posted by DexterMMO

I've always had a knack for business... Going viral just means money in the bank to me. Furthermore being ashamed of something even you stated everyone does is silly. I blame his parents for his self esteem problems that allow him to be bullied out of a town.

Do you even remember how vicious and annoying high school can be? Or are you one of those people who actually enjoyed it? If so, grats to you, but I don't understand in the least.

I'm a very private person so I'll just leave that sort of thing to those people who prefer to limelight.
  • AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

Originally posted by rygar218

Dark Pony Celebrated Early 

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/bad_paid_for_photos?adid=menu_photos#164223

OMFG LOL, sorry Pony I had to.

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Well you see...that's the point isn't it? We all may have done something like this in private (well...not EXACTLY something like this lol) but we weren't stupid enough to actually RECORD our own silliness. I mean - the kid knowingly recorded himself doing this! I have a picture of me in disco pants and thank God there wasn't the internets back then so that millions could see my shame.

Long live the Star Wars Kid!!!

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• bestman22bestman22 Member UncommonPosts: 93

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/bad_paid_for_photos?adid=menu_photos#164223

you are pure evil... I cannot stop clicking and laughing.... those are some funny pics.

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

Originally posted by Airwren

OMFG LOL, sorry Pony I had to.

Lol, What did you mean you had to Airwren? Is that you holding the Camera? 

• DeViLzzz2007DeViLzzz2007 Member Posts: 107

wtb movement based action mmorpg on console or pc

Money is the root of all evil.

• ArimalaArimala Member Posts: 19

I'll be swinging a baguette around a la:

Unofficial Oceanic PvP server: The Swiftsure

Unofficial Oceanic PvE server: The Harbinger

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444

LOL 'll be doing that

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

Originally posted by Arimala
    I'll be swinging a baguette around a la:

Haha, Strike me down...and you'll lose your no claims bonus.

Come to think of it, at last weeks pool match i said "your snookers are weak old man" when he tried to snooker me, and kept saying "use the force" each time a team-mate was taking a hard shot.

I didn't realise i was doing it until now....lol

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Angervien

I am the 1/3 that wont be doing that and actually playing the game.

that is wrong, u must do it lol

join the crew