Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camp Check?

rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

Ok so whos going to be camping their emails tomorrow morning, afternoon, or whenever its releasing in your area? :)

There is a disturbance in the force.

Millions of Employeers just cried out as many Employees called out.

Comments

• munsil42munsil42 Member UncommonPosts: 96

Our guild leader that was able to put his pre order code the earliest is. The rest of us have to work...

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

id  say alot and some for no reason. Those taht ordered in december or november are not getting in day 1

Ill check my email at  7-8 am and if i cant log in chck it when i get back from doctors with gf. At like 10 am my time. I put my code in day 1 so have a good reason to check my email tomorow though.

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

Originally posted by munsil42

Our guild leader that was able to put his pre order code the earliest is. The rest of us have to work...

Yeah, I'm working as well. I orginally set some time aside for this weekend. At least, I know which server my mates will be on. A few of our guildies were taklin about going to a different server cause they didn't like the name, but I think its just easier if we go there. 

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

I ordered in middle of September, so I know I'm not getting in the first day.  But guess who is going to be camping out at their computer anyway?  

<-------This guy.

I'll probably wake up fairly early in the morning, check my email, see that I don't yet have access, and then head out to the gym for some exercise that I'll surely be neglecting later in the week.  Once I get home, I'll be checking my email every hour or so.  I'm off work until Friday, so as long as I get some game time in on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be happy.  Next week, I'll have more time off.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

My weekday play time is limited anyway, and I'm having a blast in Battlefield 3, so as long as I get in for the weekend, I'll be happy.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Originally posted by rygar218

Ok so whos going to be camping their emails tomorrow morning, afternoon, or whenever its releasing in your area? :)

There is a disturbance in the force.

Millions of Employeers just cried out as many Employees called out.

Calling in sick tommorrow and the rest of the week. Hell I might even burn all of my vacation days for the rest of the year and 2012......

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Haha , as soon as I seen "camp check", Kobold King popped right in my mind. Good old SoL B.........

I checked my emails for when I ordered and mine was 7:28 am for order and 7:33 when I punched in my code....7/21/11, hoping I am in the first batch.

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

I'm setting my clock for 3:30am (PST). I'll check my e-mail and see if my button is greyed out. If nothing happens by 4:30am I'm going back to bed.

• JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

I am, altho i redeemed by code in november...

In between games of LoL and BF3 i will b spamming the F5 key on my email account. Just incase ;)

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

I'll probably wake up check my email before I'm off to work if I'm in at that time I'll create and then go off to work. Maybe try and leave early. 

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Originally posted by rygar218

I'll probably wake up check my email before I'm off to work if I'm in at that time I'll create and then go off to work. Maybe try and leave early. 

I'm actually doing the same as you, just want to log in quick, snag my names and off to work. Play when I'm done in this office for the day.

• Chile267Chile267 Member UncommonPosts: 141

I usually get up at 5am pst but will get up at 3:45am to be ready for 4am. I pre-ordered on July 21st and entered code on 22nd so I should... I hope I am set for early access tomorrow when they open it up.

We shall see.

Camp Check List:

1. Dew/Monster drinks

2. Variety of Chips

3. Salsa/Cheese dip

4. Round Table Pizza on speed dial

5. Urinal tube and bucket

6. Doctors Notice or something that resembles one

7.  Door sign: If you disturb me I will shoot you in the face (urinal bucket optional here)

8. Star Wars Episodes 4-6 on Blu-ray

9. GF scheduled at noon for hour break (Okay, maybe 30 mins)

10. Off the grid starting at mid-night tonight

• freegefreege Member UncommonPosts: 75

I deffo am. Ordered early september so im praying i get in but i doubt it.

Any idea what time there opening the game in the UK?, GMT.

• JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by freege

I deffo am. Ordered early september so im praying i get in but i doubt it.

Any idea what time there opening the game in the UK?, GMT.

4PM or something....... i might b wrong tho

• uthardautharda Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hadden!

what?  no fish bone earring?

(I've already been looking.  pre-ordered on day 3.   took a while to sell my soul for the ce.)

• RatlerRatler Member UncommonPosts: 5

Originally posted by face30

Haha , as soon as I seen "camp check", Kobold King popped right in my mind. Good old SoL B.........

Hehe EQ popped up in my head as well, good old times. Lower Guk and Sol B....mmmm the memories.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

My good ole' Android phone will let me know the INSTANT it happens.

Gotta love technology!!