Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Servers Announced

Comments

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by Aramanu2

Where is the server list? or is it just people who have been assigned get to only see which server they are on?

This is just people receiving their emails telling them what server their guild is on.  AFAIK there is no official list yet.

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

Hydian Way for my guild (PvE EU).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hydian_Way

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

This is what we have thus far for information if you're NOT in a guild:

http://tornetwork.net/2011/12/12/guild-deployment-details-and-compiled-server-lists/

• HumphrieHumphrie Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by Ikeda

This is what we have thus far for information if you're NOT in a guild:

http://tornetwork.net/2011/12/12/guild-deployment-details-and-compiled-server-lists/

No RP-PvP servers in that list. Still, I suppose there wouldn't be since the RP-PvP announcement came after all guild server assignments were final. Unfortunately, I can't shake the feeling that I am going to get into the game tomorrow and find that there are no servers of that arch-type available.

• RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458

Saga is Terentatek .. Which is interesting because half of these guilds have played with or against us since Ultima Online days.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I'm almost positive I read Stephen Reid say there were NOT going to be RP-PVP.. only RP-PVE

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

There are gonna be rp-pvp servers but guilds will have to roll on them manually. they werent gonna place anyone on a rp-pvp server as they made that announcement so late that rp-pvp servers would exist

So there will be rp-pvp servers but they werent placing guilds on them through guild placement.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

I'm almost positive I read Stephen Reid say there were NOT going to be RP-PVP.. only RP-PVE

Wrong.  There will be RP-PvP servers.  There was a tweet today reconfirming.

Maybe you were thinking about RP-PvP servers not being supported for the guild launch because RP-PvP servers were a late add?

• HumphrieHumphrie Member Posts: 123

I know. As I said in my post, I knew why they weren't in the list. It just makes me uncomfortable not to see them there, even if I know the reason behind it.

Originally posted by Ragana

Saga is Terentatek .. Which is interesting because half of these guilds have played with or against us since Ultima Online days.

Let us down our enemies by the droves... :-)  Look forward to seeing ya'll in game.

Edit:  Just FYI.. I was wrong.  Everyone else was right.  RP-PVP will be in game tomorrow:

Stephen Reid

@RockjawStephen Reid

Last FAQ for now: Yes, there will be RP-PvP servers up tomorrow during Early Game Access.

• monothmonoth Member Posts: 551

Space Slug FTW !!!!!!

• NerghalNerghal Member Posts: 8

It seems the guild overview per shard isn't complete. Some guilds are missing (ours e.g. :P), so I wouldn't take that data for granted.

Oh, and... The Phantom MenAss???

• RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Ragana

Let us down our enemies by the droves... :-)  Look forward to seeing ya'll in game.

Edit:  Just FYI.. I was wrong.  Everyone else was right.  RP-PVP will be in game tomorrow:

Stephen Reid

@RockjawStephen Reid

Last FAQ for now: Yes, there will be RP-PvP servers up tomorrow during Early Game Access.

Yeah buddy, it will be fun doing world PvP with some 1:6 odds :P

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• EliandalEliandal Member Posts: 796

Originally posted by bobfish

Originally posted by Jimmy562

Originally posted by DarkPony

Originally posted by Redemp

Originally posted by bobfish

And I don't know if this is similar on other servers but Tarentatek has roughly 98 guilds... 24 Republic, 74 Sith, 1 Independant.

Of the list, Tarentatek is looking to launch with JUST preordered guilds at 3,531 people.

Edit:  I also just looked through my names.. a couple that I recognize but only by association.  Nothing that is report worthy though.

I hope your server isn't PvP.. that is way out of balance :)

My server is PvP and its just as out of balance, apparantly as suspected the Empire is going to be the more populated faction.

Oh, oh .. That's pretty shocking considering all the 55% - 45% polls. If the faction balance is really that bad I'll roll Republic V_V

Guilds to Guilds will differ from players to players. Republic may have less but more populated guilds. 

Or it could be that the Empire players are just more organised and made their guilds on the website early.

At this point, OTG Republic are assigned to The Shadowlands (US PVE-E)  I"m hoping that the numbers aren't complete yet - but if they are, Empire is probably thankful we're PVE :D  Current numbers are 2624 Republic VS 875 Empire.

Our Empire guild is on Sith Meditation Sphere - haven't checked to see its numbers yet though.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by Eliandal                 Current numbers are 2624 Republic VS 875 Empire.

Thank god ...

Seems we should have some patience before falling prey to severe Empire over-representation depression.

I thought it was kind of odd all these 70% Empire guilds servers; all the polls + Dallas stating that beta metrics suggest a 45% - 55% Rep - Emp balance. Of course this might vary between pvp and pve servers but this much would be really surprising to me.

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

Bondar Crystal is my new home

• SatansPuppetSatansPuppet Member Posts: 55

Hidden Beks is my new home

Good god, I knew I shouldn't have cut n paste that... DOH!

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789

Jedi COvenant here. Guild is sith but its a really good name imo.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Begeren

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Begeren

Begeren Colony

Type: RP

Not on list last I checked.

You stay sassy!

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

Originally posted by DSWBeef

My condolences.

You want a crappy name or your queues will be insane.

You stay sassy!

• DarkstlkrDarkstlkr Member Posts: 1

My guild is on Jedi Covenant

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Originally posted by DSWBeef

/envy

Sith Wyrm? more like Sith Perm!!

and you know this ... man!!

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

anyone have a link that shows server balance? i click the link my guild is on and it displays all guilds

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Sanctum of the Exalted - RP-PVE (East) my new home.image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

Think I counted 105 Republic and 129 Empire on Krypt Dragon. I can handle that. What cracked me up is reading the names of some of these guilds.

Fake Force Users

Leauge of obiGYN

The Nuts Tramplar

Tattoonie Swim Team