It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Well actually myself and 3 friends who all beta-tested the game and decided just how plain average it is. All cancelled our pre-orders. Maybe it will get better in time but I have no desire to be a part of this Star Wars 'cough' Spaceballs universe. Zero appeal factor.
Anyway here's why if your bothered
1. Glossy CGI cut scenes remind me of the turkey phantom menace. I have no interest in watching these.
2. Quests- plain and simply uninteresting and boring. My spacebar was my best friend. Simply not interested in reading the quest dialogue after the first few. Yawn.
3. The world is devoid of life. No sense of a Star Wars universe. Mobs are all grouped in 3's and don't move unless you aggro them. Just bad.
4. Inventory system reminds me of STO. Inventory Items you pick up are small like in LOTRO and uninspiring. There's no appeal.
5. Character creation is probably the worst i've encountered. Cyborg in the star wars universe????? Choice of limited classes with either a stick thin body or a jabba the hut blimpoid. Didn't even want to customize my character as there's hardly any choice.
6. Combat is button bashing. No flow. Some characters run like they've got a chicken up their rear end. Laughable.
7. Graphics poor- Ok it has to cater to the masses but honestly this is 2012 and i feel like we are going backward in time from 2005 Vanilla WOW.
Nuff said. Either you'll love or hate this game but for me and many its been overhyped. Thoroughly disapointed tbh as i expected so much better.
8. One final question- Where did all the money go on the development??? Oh yes Actor's voiceover fees.
Land of AKA Godzilla with Wifey