Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bioware Does C&C: This isn't the same Bioware anymore

2»

Comments

• drake201drake201 Member Posts: 75

lots of people talk shit about bioware, but they are one of the few who actually make AAA games like mass effect. While other developers can barely put together 4 hour games.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Hmm, first they slapped in Mythic under Biowares controll ond now it seems like they are doing the same to Westwood.

Might be as good, EA have already killed all creativety from Westwood so it can't at least get any worse.

Still, I wish Bioware never got bought up by EA, they eventually turns gold into sh*t.

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Bioware used to be my favorite company and Kotor will probably always be my favorite game but its sad to see the games theyve put out in the past few years. I wasnt a fan of dragon age and TOR is looking like its going to be another typical MMO. Although im sure they're all making more money.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

Originally posted by Loke666

Hmm, first they slapped in Mythic under Biowares controll ond now it seems like they are doing the same to Westwood.

Might be as good, EA have already killed all creativety from Westwood so it can't at least get any worse.

Still, I wish Bioware never got bought up by EA, they eventually turns gold into sh*t.

dont forget bullfrog, EA killed them too

Notice the smart people at Mythic cleared off to Zenimax as soon as EA bought them out.