Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: Good King Moggle Mog XII Battle Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix and the Final Fantasy XIV team have posted a new trailer that features Good King Moggle Mog XII, a new boss set to arrive with the v1.20 patch. King Moggle Mog XII will take on groups of eight level 50 characters in an epic battle. This video shows off his awesome power. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

King Moggle Mog XII - wut?

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Japanese love to use strange and sometimes dumb sounding names for everything.

I'm still waiting for better ways to search market wards...

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Giant moggles....

WOOT!

• IngvarIngvar Member UncommonPosts: 193

Input the quantity you wish to buy. A surcharge will be displayed. Select Accept to carry out the transaction.

A 5% surcharge is applied to purchases made directly from the item search screen.

• mnemic666mnemic666 Member UncommonPosts: 224

Holy crap, Squeenis REALLY needs to hire some people to make videos for them. The past 3-4 of them that I've seen have been boring as hell. Seriously, if you're going to make a video about something new, make it cool. Make it epic or make it whimsicle, and include some INTERESTING FOOTAGE. Nothing about that video was remotely interesting : /

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

It's....that....music...I can't get it....out...of my.....head.....aaaaaah!

• SparkaSparka Member UncommonPosts: 52

I still want my money back from the box.   Screw you square enix!

• asmadeousasmadeous Member Posts: 70

This game has yet to amaze me..

• SirAoSSirAoS Member Posts: 203
    Well I'm praying that ffxiv 2.0 will have a little more to do. I wish they would put in open world player housing and artifacts and other itmes you could display in your home to show off from you epic travels and adventures. ^_^ that would be epic
  • InFaVillaInFaVilla Member Posts: 592

Originally posted by JudgeUK

It's....that....music...I can't get it....out...of my.....head.....aaaaaah!

Precisely.

• InFaVillaInFaVilla Member Posts: 592

Originally posted by TwilightEdge

Japanese love to use strange and sometimes dumb sounding names for everything.

I'm still waiting for better ways to search market wards...

Another word for it is "charming". 

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Hmmm, well that video was the opposite of exciting.

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by mnemic666

Holy crap, Squeenis REALLY needs to hire some people to make videos for them. The past 3-4 of them that I've seen have been boring as hell. Seriously, if you're going to make a video about something new, make it cool. Make it epic or make it whimsicle, and include some INTERESTING FOOTAGE. Nothing about that video was remotely interesting : /

I wonder if every talented person who worked for SE earlier have left? This video is pretty much like everything they've released the last few years - the only thing epic about it, it's the failure...

Btw, this is pretty much the only content 1.20 will add. The rest is mostly adjustments and such. Over a year since release, and almost nothing is added. That's why I'm certain 2.0 next year won't save the game.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Whatever is considered astounding and awe inspiring, impressive and beautiful, magnificent and appealing; and overall a good marketing tactic--this was not. Wow, I actually played this game for a year--haha, oops.