Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help! UK people

Hi guys, I want to play asap preferably by downloading.

Where should I pre order from and when will i get my code to play if i do so?

thanks!

Comments

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484
    Origin?

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by DexterMMO

Origin?

+1

Origin is ur best bet! u will get the code straight after u pre-order.

• JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

But u wont b able to play till u get your early access date.  Which could b any day....

• jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

There is a list of places to buy the game on the official website when you click to preorder. I think all but the Origin method seem to be for physical copies of the game.

http://buy.swtor.com/uk/#dr-retailers-std

I assume you get an email with your code from all of the distrubuters which you can redeem online and gain access to the download.

• SOULUNITSOULUNIT Member UncommonPosts: 8

The way the head start works if you buy it today you wont get to play till the 19th.

If pre orderd in july you get to start on the 13th each month later is a day later and so on.

• Nevzat666Nevzat666 Member Posts: 2

Um no, it doesnt say that on the site.. if thats the case it's EXTREMELY misleading and will cancel my pre order..

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Ya the offical websites shows you where to get digital copy, and yes the later you pre oder the later you get into the early access, was sort of first come first serve.

• zakiyawowzakiyawow Member UncommonPosts: 626

It DOES say that on the site. You just need to read through it.

"Early Game Access may be up to 7 days. The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code."

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

Tesco doing it for £32.70 on their site,details here http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4598828#4598828

I phoned Tesco yesterday asking when I would get my code,they told me all codes will be sent out on 13th.