Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find a good MMORPG to play now.. pls.. :D

MekteusMekteus Member Posts: 3

I know mb a lot asked something like this, but i'm rly stuck and i don't know where to go...

I'm looking for a F2P that i can play, something "normal", wow style mb (not necessary), where u can teamplay and do something funny at "end game"...

i don't want play something that i will leave after 30 lvl, and i don't want start a game already old where every1 is already at end game from 1 or 2 year.. i hope u get it what i mean...

Basically, a good and fresh mmorpg where teamplay is important and where "end game" exist.. (and ofc that it's not gonna die in few months XD)

I looked at every 1 mmorpg review in this site, and i don't know which take... honeslty no1 seem to me "good", but.. for sure i'm worng.. so help pls? :D

tnx

Comments

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

There are alot of mmorpg series on youtube where people show 10 to 40min gameplay from lvl1 you should check that one out its realy nice way learning whats on the mmo market.

Some sites realy take this serieus and made a long list of mmo's they have tested showing that on YOUTUBE.

Some are specialized in only testing free two play mmorpgs.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• HunterzaneHunterzane Member Posts: 1

A new good fresh MMORPG... does that exist? Until SWTOR I do not know. Why dont you try World of tanks out until SWTOR? It is not a MMORPG, I know, but it is a really funny MMO.

I would go to Warhammer or Conan otherwhise.

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

what about Dragon Nest? thats free has fun combat and such..

• MekteusMekteus Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by cybrinsanity

what about Dragon Nest? thats free has fun combat and such..

anime graphics stop me.. :(

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

hmm.. what about RIFT? although not free to play...

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

There is no good F2P games, most of them suck and are scams, they are Pay to Win, sadly if you want a decent MMO you need to shell out the cash and pay for the box and a monthly fee ( well other then GW1, and GW2)

• MekteusMekteus Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Entropy14

There is no good F2P games, most of them suck and are scams, they are Pay to Win, sadly if you want a decent MMO you need to shell out the cash and pay for the box and a monthly fee ( well other then GW1, and GW2)

that's my same feeling.. uff...

boring... :D