Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got CE today

Yep yep, for all you doubters, my guild leader got his CE today (i myself orderd from origin tho).

Comments

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

I don't think all that crap was worth 150 bucks, maybe 85 but definetely not 150. Glad I resisted the urge and just bought the DDE.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by Sanguinelust

I don't think all that crap was worth 150 bucks, maybe 85 but definetely not 150. Glad I resisted the urge and just bought the DDE.

I got DD too, but I'm even starting to question if that was worth the price. The mount is not very good, the rest of the stuff is just fluff.  Meh.  We'll see I guess. 

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by Lukeion

Yep yep, for all you doubters, my guild leader got his CE today (i myself orderd from origin tho).

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/235242/celordakp.jpg

I dont like buying CE's but anyway, Congratulations! hope you enjoy it :D

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

We have the same monitor. image

• mrxennonmrxennon Member Posts: 209

CE's are not as good as they once were, the companies have cottoned on to a corner of the market where people will pay for additional content whether its a mug, key ring or a cheap resin model.  I bought a CE edition of a game once and it will be the last.

Hope those that bought the CE edition are happy with theirs and it was money well spent for them.

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Grats OP, i am too broke to afford CE so went with standard edition for now.

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

At least one person doesn't have to worry about grace period problems :)

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

I see your guild leader has the symbol of leader, The Razer Naga. Hmm a smart move. The force in that mouse is strong. image

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Originally posted by mrxennon

CE's are not as good as they once were, the companies have cottoned on to a corner of the market where people will pay for additional content whether its a mug, key ring or a cheap resin model.  I bought a CE edition of a game once and it will be the last.

Hope those that bought the CE edition are happy with theirs and it was money well spent for them.

I also learned the hard way when (I hate to admit this) bought the CE of FFXIV.   It was my first and last CE I will ever buy.

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Nice that you received it already. Seeing it, I'm glad I just went with standard digital. It's never the issue of money , but it has been years that I felt I got my moneys worth when buying a collectors edition, to each their own. I'm sure it is really worth it to some folks.

• LukeionLukeion Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by Mortemia

I see your guild leader has the symbol of leader, The Razer Naga. Hmm a smart move. The force in that mouse is strong. image

Don't all mmorpg players have the naga?:O

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Haha I still prefer the Death adder, that's enough buttons for my old hands.....

• LukeionLukeion Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by face30

Haha I still prefer the Death adder, that's enough buttons for my old hands.....

There is no such thing as enough buttons you silly goose! :)

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

The AoC collectors edition was the last collectors edition I was ever going to get myself. As its still collecting dust in my attic some where. 

But, since most of the Gentle Giant Statues average at about 80 bucks a pop I figured I'd get this CE its a decent deal if you ask me personally. Just hope this game doesn't suck out and lose my attention and I have yet another CE just collecting dust with a statue. 

I love all the buttons on my naga. I admit taht I  dont use all the buttons though, I've got big hands and I find it difficult to flex my thumb down far enough to get a lot of use out of 10 11 and 12. I do use them but for thinkgs like calling my mount or fast travel functions things that I don't use in my rotation.

Originally posted by rygar218

The AoC collectors edition was the last collectors edition I was ever going to get myself. As its still collecting dust in my attic some where. 

But, since most of the Gentle Giant Statues average at about 80 bucks a pop I figured I'd get this CE its a decent deal if you ask me personally. Just hope this game doesn't suck out and lose my attention and I have yet another CE just collecting dust with a statue. 

The statue is cool. Ive got the ones from the LOTR extended editions decorating my desk now. But the price of the overall package is what kept me from buying it, better to just get the model cause the rest of the stuff is just trash. Like I said at 85 I would have bought it but not 150.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

I am so jealous right now =/

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

What the hell did he do to get it delivered already?

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Originally posted by Kuaidam

Called Uncle Bob at UPS...

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

Originally posted by Kuaidam

Some places in EU got theirs delievered very early... Not sure why.

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• GuileplayerGuileplayer Member Posts: 418

Originally posted by Sanguinelust

i agree. The only thing(s) i want from the CE is an authicantor and the soundtrack. Even if the price was 100 i still think it was pushing the limit. 

Currently Playing: SSFIV AE, SFxTekken, SWTOR, WoW. Waiting for: GW2, Resident Evil 6.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by Celcius

I am so jealous right now =/

^This.  Hate to admit it, but I am jealous.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Okay, so this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if we are actually able to create our subscription yet?  I downloaded the client yesterday for early access, and it said I don't have an active account tied to it yet, but when I went into "My Account," I couldn't see any options to create a subscription.  Is this just because the option isn't there yet for anyone?  Or am I missing something?  And if I pre-ordered digitally, do I have anything to worry about as far as the grace period is concerned?  Do I still need to enter in a code on December 20th, or is that automatically done for all the digital pre-orders?

Thanks in advance.  Didn't want to start a new thread on this.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Originally posted by Cthulhu23

Okay, so this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if we are actually able to create our subscription yet?  I downloaded the client yesterday for early access, and it said I don't have an active account tied to it yet, but when I went into "My Account," I couldn't see any options to create a subscription.  Is this just because the option isn't there yet for anyone?  Or am I missing something?  And if I pre-ordered digitally, do I have anything to worry about as far as the grace period is concerned?  Do I still need to enter in a code on December 20th, or is that automatically done for all the digital pre-orders?

Thanks in advance.  Didn't want to start a new thread on this.

No, from my understanding, when you type in your key code (from the box not preorder), it'll prompt for setting up the sub.

• ShadoGearShadoGear Member Posts: 46

would be curious to see if anyone else has got thier boxed copy yet And also where they are from